Big Day in Three Days

***Hello, and welcome to chapter 3! The image is of Josiah.***

Oh my goodness, do I feel good! I wanted money to put a high quality lock on my door or security equipment in my room to keep Axel out, so I put out on advertisement on one of those websites like Thumbtack and Take Lessons. Now, I'm tutoring a 4th grade girl who is very funny, she's learning math, I don't have to think much, and I can charge her parents $50 for our sessions.  Everybody wins. I also have been able to practice with the San Francisco Angels  ( 5PM - 7PM on Mondays and Wednesdays. I have to take the bus to get to the place we practice at.) a few times now, and they've taken a liking to me. School just got out and I was able to finish the year with a 4.0, which is awesome because I always end up finishing with a B or two. The biggest thing of all was that my dad congratulated all of my recent accomplishments. 

Axel also has soccer practice on Tuesdays and Thurdays from 11AM - 2PM. I get the morning and some afternoon. During this blissful time, I enjoy playing piano and/or cello, and of course loudly. No one is there to tell me to be quiet, so I enjoy capitalizing on these few hours. Speaking of practicing Cello, that's what I was doing now. I made a song, and it is called "My Brother Sucks (Dick)". It plays to the tune of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", and I like to use it as my warm up song because to makes me feel good. 

I didn't feel like singing the lyrics today, so I just played the song, never realising that Axel was right outside my room. Once I finished the song, I realized that it was already 2:20, which means Axel will be home soon. That means I need to put my cello away earlier than I had hoped for. Since Axel hates cello so much, I can't really play when he is home because I'll probably be killed. Before I could even put my cello back in its case, my door bursted open. 

"DOES it pain you to play softer or not play when I'm at home? It would be nice if you could do that for me, since I'm being a really nice big brother and not 'messing' with you too much over break. You now that if I wanted to, I could have you down on your knees, begging for me to stop beating you.", he said with a sadistic look on his face. "Well, it is not my fault if you d-", I felt his hand slap my cheek a little sloppily, but still with enough accuracy to inflict a stinging sensation. "Didn't mom and dad teach you not to talk back to your elders?", he said, rasing his voice's pitch a little, almost to mock me in a way. This bitch ain't even 18, dafuq does he mean he is my elder? He's not grown, and his maturity is close to that of a 5 year old.

I rolled my eyes and let out a 'hmph', and said "Could you pleeease leave me alone?" I know that I probably couldn't win the arguement, so I decided to be nice. "Can you make me Mac' and Cheese? I hungry.", he asked calmly, like we actually treated each other like brothers. This is the exact reason I need an alarm system.

I was starting to get hungry myself, and I really wanted to be left alone. "Fine, but could you please get out of my room?", I said trying to aggravate this demon. I got 4 Kraft Easy Mac cups, poured them into a big pot, and made then like I would in the cup.  When the macorni needed the instant cheese packets, I realized I could get revenge. When mixed in together, a hardy of cumin, the instant cheese packets, and some added in cheddar will look the same. The smell from the cheese packets will be stronger than the cumin's aroma, so Axel will never be able to tell I did something to his food. Well, not until he tastes it.

I added in my little concoction to his plate of food, but before I could set it down on the table, my mom called me. This is big.

"Hi mom."

"Whoops, wrong number.", and then my mom hung up. She could have at least asked how my day was going. 

I grabbed the dishes and then placed Axel's on the table, but I still held onto mine becuase I was going to eat mine in my room. I can have more time to hide from Axel than if I stayed to see his reaction. I chuckled, and then went up to my room. Once I sat down at my desk, I smiled and took a large bite of the macorni. My eyes widened once the food reached my tongue. I took the wrong plate. Axel is probably sitting down, enjoying his macoroni, and probably happy that I submitted to his wishes today on a whim, while I'm sitting here with gross macoroni. 

I threw it out in my trash and went downstairs to put my plate away. "Hey bitch, tell mom and dad that I'm going out with my friends and won't be back till 7.", Axel said, and then left. I think I'll go practice cello, and of course I'll start with my favorite song.

"My Brother Sucks (Dick)" - Josiah Williams

Dear brother, you are bizarre, 

I wish you and I were far,

Or I wish that you would die, 

You are a terrible guy,

Dear brother, you are bizarre, 

I think you should suck a dick!

***Thank you for reading chapter 3, and taking the time to read this author's note! To me author's notes are like youtube descriptions, I usually don't read them unless told to him the actual video, or in this case, bolded and italicized letters. Once again, thank you for reading this chapter!***