✮𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜✮

╭─────── 🥟ᰔ🐰 ───────╮
𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕡: 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚/𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕖: 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚, 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 & 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕤: 𝟒𝟐𝟎𝟎
𝕋𝕠𝕡: 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣

╭─────── 🥟ᰔ🐰 ───────╮𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕡: 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚/𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕖: 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚, 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 & 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕤: 𝟒𝟐𝟎𝟎𝕋𝕠𝕡: 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣

𝔹𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕞: 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙤

╰─────── 🥟ᰔ🐰 ───────╯

Hwang Hyunjin, a known skilled and a hard working lifeguard.

He went to the swimming academy to earn his degree and then attend the National Pool Lifeguard Qualification where he learned first aid and life saving techniques, alongside physical skills like movement, coordination and dexterity

He's been in this industry for 6 years now since he graduated high school and he's pretty know around Korea beaches, he got that fame of an idol since he got the looks alongside his job and qualities.

He was chilling with his team in the pool which was just closed after saving some kid who was about to drown.

"good work hyunjin, you've saved another person again...you're a hero"

Hyunjin chuckled shaking his head denying that idea, he was doing his job that he loves...he likes teaching other people swimming and it is his duty to save people from drowning.

He wasn't a hero.

Hyunjin:"don't say that sunbae...I'm no hero"

The older just laugh nodding at Hyunjin for being such a decent person and not doing this job for attention and spotlight.

"whatever you say, good luck Hyunjin"

He waved just when the young lifeguard walked out from the pool.

He took his motorcycle and drove towards his next work location.

Apparently, a lady called him last week and booked him up for a swimming session for a billionaire who is coming today from outside the country.