part29 ( Haldi I )

Começar do início

Bantu: bacchi kaisa hai tu?

Abhi looked at bantu and both the brothers hugged each other.

Abhi: badiya tu bata tu kaisa hai? Yaar kitna miss kiya maine tujhe andaza bhi nahi hai...accha hua tu agayaaa

Bantu: exactly abh tere shaadi main dhamal machayenge bacchiiii abh lagega yeh ghar shadi wala gharrr

Abhi nodded and broked the hug.

Abhi: hello bhabi? How are you ? ( Side hugged kanan)

Kanan:i am good how are you devarji?

Abhi: badiya

Kanan: haan haan badiya toh honge hi ....apne payar ko jo ghar la rahe ho....main bata rahi hu bua ji aaj ke tariq pe abhi se jyada khush koi nahi hoga is duniya main...apne bete ki chehere ki glow dekh rahi hai aap? Haan?

Sid: aur nahi yoh kiya....glow itna hai ki shadi main lights ki zarurat nahi paregi hume

Abhi couldn't say anything....he was blushing but trying not to show it. Unfortunately he failed miserably.

Ranjeet: accha baas baas mere bhacche ko aur pareshan maat karo.

Va chuckled

VA: bhaia bantu kanan beta aap log jao jaake fresh ho aao...ashu inhe kamra dikha de...

Sid: ji mummy aiye mamaji aiye bhaia bhabi.

After that, Sidshek went to bring Abhi's sherwani and kurta for the functions. The rest of the day went by so busy for Vaishu and Abhi that they didn't even get time to talk to each other on the phone. They only managed to exchange a few messages.

Next day,
Haldi,Goenka house.

The house looked so beautiful. There were lots of yellow flowers hanging on the walls and ceilings. Colorful cloths were hung on the walls. Big pots filled with water and yellow turmeric added to the decoration. On the floor, there were beautiful Rangoli designs.

Akhil was checking all the last moment preparation and surekha was preparing the haldi. Relatives and friends were coming gradually.

Nigam house

Last minutes decorations are going on. Sid was on the tool and fixing the decoration clothes where vibha aunty and kanan was preparing the haldi thaal. Bantu and Ranjeet was arranging the rest of the set up. Abhi was in his room getting ready.

Va: ashu idhar aa

After completing the work he went to vibha aunty.

Sid: haan mummy boliye.

Va: ek kaam kaar jaake ek baar abhi ko dekh ke aa fir bantu ke sath phatakse jaake yeh sagun ki haldi de Ana apne bhabi ke ghar ...thik hai?

Sid( dramatically): ji mummy ji  apke hukum sarakhope( slightly bent down)

Vibha aunty ignored his drama and went to do other works. Bantu bhai chuckled seeing this. Sid pouted.

Bantu: kaarli nautanki....ho liya beizat....abh chaal kaam kar le

Sid made faces and nodded, and they went to Abhi's room. They saw Abhi was fixing his hair, standing in front of the mirror.

Bantu: oye hoye hamare dulhe raja ko toh dekhooo koi ekdum hero laag raha hai...hero

Sid: hero laag nahi rahe hai hero hai mere bhai ....nahi actually mere bhai ke age hero bhi fail hai.

Abhi didn't pay attention to them he was looking at his phone, which was kept beside the mirror. When sid and bantu bhai noticed that...at first they looked at each other then they looked at abhi with narrowed eyes.