story of section 41

At entrance hall with penny and dendra standing behind the desk got everyone gathered around for them telling the story of section 41 when of student raised her hand to ask a question, "what section 41 look like, you two." Penny said to them in kindness, "it's futuristic serect government underground facility underneath the whole paradis island with sixth floors in different corridor to every rooms, garages, and hangers." They surprise about section 41 is futuristic in mikasa Ackerman original universe and roy ask a question, "what kind of armor they wearing over there."

Dendra: "they wearing armor in phase 1 and 2 combined holding F-11D blaster rifles in hand going on dangerous mission at outer rim fighting against pirates and gangsters while being join by  sections armored agents."

One of female students name is kira from sinnoh region next to male student and hassel.

Who raised her hands up to ask them a question, "what of occupation over there you two

Who raised her hands up to ask them a question, "what of occupation over there you two." Dendra replied back to kira question, "there armored agents, pilot, at-st Walker, wild tera Pokemon catcher/spottet, miners, regular staffs, mission control room staffs, wild rampage Pokemon busters, and everything." They're surprised about the occupation in section 41 when dendra continue to speak, "wild rampage Pokemon busters and wild tera Pokemon catchers/spotter getting help from dusknoir defenders, power rangers, super sentai, Kamen riders, justice League, and the rest from every sections defeat every wild tera/rampage Pokemon in every universes."

Jacq: "like green dragon strike force, bobobobobo-bobobo, his pals, teenage mutant ninja turtles, Batman, and the rest."

Penny: "yup, including they defeat Gigantamax Pokemon from other universes with dna Digivolve form."

Dictator clavell: "Digimon doing dna Digivolve with humans and creatures into new ultimate form."

Dendra: "yup."

Poppy: "cool."

Dot: "awesome."

Dendra: "that's nothing they battle against Titans Pokemon in outer rim and universes to eat different of herba mystica too as well."

Jacq: "really, they battle many titan Pokemon back in their day, pretty impassive."

Chalce: "not bad at all."

Onigiri: "how many titan Pokemon are there, you two?"

Penny: "45 titan Pokemon."

They shocked in disbelief about hearing from the duo there 45 titan Pokemon in outer rim and other universes and Miriam said to duo, "goodness, it's going to long titan Pokemon season they dealing with right now as professionals." Hassel replied, "indeed my dear." The duo continues telling the story of section 41 to them for a while.

Aot alternate world number four: rivamika edition

On Monday August 11th, 850 in trost district, wall rose during 7:45 pm

It almost sundown in trost district with everyone walking around through the street especially eld gin with green jacket got hood up on his head to cover his face by everyone while walk pass them when he turned right to dark medium wide alley and stop he began talking to someone inside the darkness, "hey are you there? Listen I'm done thinking about in two months about 104th cadet mikasa and captain Levi heichou started new life at paldea region in Pokemon original universe. I agree with you." Mystery person come out from darkness to reveal section 33 detective reiner Braun with smug grin and begin replied, "excellent, they get tranquillizer pin from back of the neck become unconscious inside the HQ tonight and they getting place with their own clones in new personality like erotic when they see each other all the time."

Eld: "alright, thanks detective for anything because my rest of squads, commander Erwin, and Zoe hange will be proud to hear that from me."

Reiner: "anytime eld."

[New chapter is out for today]