Meant To Be

So it's a g×g story this time. I'm thinking of writing a whole book about this, so this one will be like a summary.

~♥~

Author POV

"Was it compulsory to do that?! " an angry looking girl asked an already furious girl.

"Yes it was, why got a problem?!" she answered back yelling.

"Yes, and YOUR the fcking problem! " the long hair girl yelled emphasising the said word. Hearing that, the other got more furious. It was like adding fuel to fire.

The other students had looked over to them to watch the drama, but since the two had sense others stare, each glare from each of them was enough to send them to their own business.

"Why in the fricking world do u always pick a fight with me huh!!!?" the taller asked furiously, just one step back from picking physical fight.

"Oh, so now I'm the one whose picking the fight!? Weren't you the one who bumped into me purposely?! " the other yelled back annoyed of being accused.

"Enough you two, if possible the whole building can hear you yell and scream and what not" the security guard was the one who shouted at them since they were near the main door of the building.

"You, be happy that I didn't punch you or you would have been death on the ground! " the taller spoke venom laced with the words and walked away leaving the other.

"As if you can with that stick figure of yours!" the shorter yelled at her back resulting the other to scoff.

And that is how both of their morning started hot. Since both of them were in a not so good mood, non of them admitted their own mistakes. If either one of them were in a good mood, they would have apologized.

~♥~

"Kerissa and Shirley, please report to the principals office now" an announcement was made in the middle of having a class.

"What happened to the two of you now? " Kerissa's seatmate and also best friend asked with a frown.

"Believe me, nothing happened to us today" was all she said before excusing herself from the teacher and heading to the principal, thinking of what it was about.

Upon reaching the office, she knocked on the door and a "Come in " was heard. Inside she saw the principal with Shirley standing in front of the desk wearing her football uniform.

"Do you know why I called the two of you here today? " She asked with a frown, hands intertwine on the table.

"No mam "
"No mam "
Both of them answered in chorus.

She sighed and said "I heard there was a commotion in the morning between the two of you, am I right? "

Both of them were hesitant to answer but agreed anyways.

"Listen, both of you are the Captain and Vice captain of your own respective teams, so if the two of you behave like this, what example will you be to your juniors? "she asked them whose head were hung low looking at the floor as if there was a screen showing something.