what will I need to do?

Haerin's pov

I agreed with her and I see her smirk. Oh shit is this a good idea.

She then came closer to my face. "Kiss me" she abruptly said. Okay I am confused. "W-what?" I ask her.

She then just kissed me. I tried to pull away but she pulled me closer. After a while I kissed her back.

Our kissing became a heavy make out session. When she finally pulled away to catch some air. She kept on smirking at me.

I slapped her arm. I then pushed her of me. "Aw that hurt my feelings haerinah" why did she call me that.

"Oh yeah what is you're name?" I ask her since I didn't catch her name.

She smirked "it's Danielle but you can call me yours" she flirted with me I just rolled my eyes. When I was about to leave the bathroom to get back to class the bell rung.

I sighed "oh god damn it" I say and went to the class to take some of my stuff. Danielle did the same.

When I collected all my stuff I went outside to my usual spot. I took my book where I draw in and started drawing some cats.

For you're information the picture I took in class was just of a tree but it looked good with the sun and stuff so I took a shot of it.

While I was finishing the last cat while listening to music on my headphones probably a bully of mine.

Took the headphones and smashed it to the ground. Geez they really hate me don't they.

I looked up and it was minji just like I thought, but she hates me for a reason I find ridiculous. So she hates me cause I asked Hanni if I could borrow a pencil A PENCIL. A FUCKING PENCIL.

She has a crush on Hanni and she really hates me for just that.

I sighed "it's what you get for asking Hanni bitch" she said and grabbed the collar of my shirt and lifted me in the air a bit.

I groaned "listen I just needed a pencil" I try and reason with her for the billionth time. She just scoffed "yeah right" she said and threw me on the ground.

I hit one of my hips hard so I hissed in pain while holding my hip.

"Next time don't ask my girl for a pencil" she said and walked of. I look at the headphones beside me.

I checked them and like I thought there broken. God damn it's the third pair this week.

I stood up with the broken headphones and put them in my bag I sat back down and put my book and pencil in my bag.

I took out my camera and walked around a bit for the perfect spot to take some pictures.

I saw Hanni and Danielle talking and laughing she got a friend. Why is to easy for her to make friends she just got here.

I found a good angle and place to take a picture I took it and looked at the results.

I smiled at myself cause it turned out how I wanted it to.

I then heard some footsteps near me. They stoped right beside me. I prepared myself for a punch but it never came so I looked up in confusion.

"Danielle!?" I said as I looked at Danielle. "Uh yeah who else?" I just looked away and scoffed. "Uh no one" I tell her.

She sighed "did someone hurt you again?" She asked in a stern voice.

Right as I wanted to say no I felt the pain in my hip strike again. I hissed in pain as I held the spot. I looked at Danielle and she looked ready to kill someone.

"C'mon let's go to the nurse" she said while holding my hand and dragging me there.

I tried to get loose but man she strong. Once we got there the doctor looked at me confused.

"Hi, her hip hurts" Danielle just said. I then sat down in the bed. I showed her the wound on my hip and me and her were in pure shock at how big the bruse was.

"Wow, how did you hurt yourself like that sweetie?" The doctor asked me. I just fake laughed "oh I fell from the stairs like really hard" I tried saying as believable as possible.

"Youre so clumsy" the doctor said while putting some stuff on it to relieve the pain.

I hissed a bit since it still hurts. Once she was finished I stood up and went to Danielle who was leaning on the door.

"All good now let's go" I said and she stopped my hand from going to the handle.

She pulled my hand and kissed me passionately. I pulled away "you can give me a warning before doing that you now" I tell her and she just shrugged.

"And also you promised you wouldn't do anything to my bullies and if you do you won't be able to kiss me no more" I said proudly.

She scoffed "yes I can cause I could still tell everyone about you kissing me" I then stopped walking.

I looked at her in shock "what the fuck did you do?" I ask her and she looked confused at me.

"TF you mean?" She asks me back I sighed in relief.

She didn't do anything right?

Author's note

Tomorrow I won't be able to update this chapter much but bare with me.

Have a good day byee!!