Gigan Rex (Godzilla Vs Gigan Rex) Evil Monster Ch47

Gigan Rex is a daikaiju introduced in the 2022 short film, Godzilla vs. Gigan Rex. After Godzilla had defeated a group of Gigan, the leader of the species arrived to battle against Godzilla. The two fought briefly, however, Gigan Rex summoned an army of Gigans, which began swarming Godzilla. After Godzilla defeated this army, Gigan Rex absorbed the core of the surviving Gigans and combined them with its whips, firing a powerful beam from his chest. Gigan Rex engaged Godzilla in a beam clash, with Gigan Rex soon gaining the upper hand. After the clash, though, Godzilla eventually overpowered and defeated Gigan Rex.

Tier: 4-B, higher utilizing the cores of Gigan Miles

Classification: Cybernetic Space Dinosaur

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, large size (Type 2; 100 meters), flight, cyborgization (Full), infrared vision, energy manipulation, energy projection/explosion manipulation, Danmaku (With laser), natural weaponry (Beak and tail), weapon mastery, homing attack, summoning/telepathy (Has telepathic link with Gigan Miles) and telekinesis (Rex was also able to telekinetically extract the Miles' cores)

Attack Potency: Solar System level (Gigan Rex is stronger than Post-Rebirth Godzilla Jr.), higher utilizing the cores of Gigan Miles (After Rex absorbed the energy of the Gigan Miles' cores, the beam became thicker and red. Though this powered up beam never collided with Godzilla, it initially overpowered the monster's white hot atomic breath in a beam fight)

Speed: At least Subsonic Movement speed, Massively FTL+ Reactions and Combat Speed (Kept up with Post-Rebirth Godzilla Jr)

Lifting Strength: At least Class Z, likely far higher (Scaling from Godzilla)

Striking Strength: Solar System level

Durability: Solar System level (Survived Godzilla Jr's blows)

Stamina: Superhuman (Has shown to be able to run and fight for long periods of time)

Range: Tens of Meters by sheer size, Hundreds of Meters with ranged attacks

Standard Equipment: Buzzaw, Blades, Bladed slicer, etc

Intelligence: Average

Weakness: None notable

Notable Attacks and Techniques:

•Scythe Claw Whip: Gigan Rex's scythes, unlike the lesser Miles, are able to extended (Via segments detaching from each other to reveal a glowing cord underneath, holding each part together) to form whips with saw-like edges, which easily slashed through buildings.

•Double-Pronged Tail: Similarly to Gigan, Gigan Rex has a sharp tail it can utilize in combat, however unlike it's lesser brethren, it can split its tail blade apart. It used this to great effect, temporarily stabilizing it's movement after an attack from Godzilla.

•Summoning/Telepathy: It is shown within the short film that Gigan Rex can control the Gigans and send them into coordination assaults against Godzilla. Gigan Rex can also induce the Gigan to relinquish their energy to it, reducing them to cores that it uses to power its chest beam.

•Telekinesis: Rex was also able to telekinetically extract the Miles cores.

•Chest Eye Beam: The eye inside Gigan Rex's chest can fire a powerful yellow laser, thicker than the lesser Gigans. This beam can be powered up by absorbing the cores of Gigan Miles, becoming red, larger, and more focused.

•Powered-up Chest Eye Beam: Utilizing the cores of the other Gigans around it Gigan Rex can synchronize its whips and charge up the energy to power up a devastating beam attack.

•Flight: Gigan Rex is capable of flying at Mach Speeds.