Sunflower Queen (Plants vs Zombies) Good Monster Ch37

Sunflower Queen is a boss in Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 and Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. She is depicted as the queen of all sunflowers and looks similar to Royal Hypno-Flower. She also reappears as a boss in Graveyard Ops in Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville.

Tier: 6-B

Classification: Plant

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, plant physiology, underground mobility (Can move in the underground), large size (Type 0), summoning (Can summon Sun Spots, can summon Sunflower to help her), energy projection (Can shoot sunbeams at enemies. Can absorb sunlight and use Solar Cannon), absorption (Can get power from Sun Spot. Can absorb sunlight), invulnerability (The Sun Spot protects her, prevent her from taking damage), healing (She can heal herself with Sun Spots), and statistics amplification (She gets a power boost from the Sun Spot), resistance to gravity manipulation (She is not affected by Imp's Gravity Grenade) and status effect inducement (She is not affected by Engineer's Bullhorn Swarm)

Attack Potency: Country level (Comparable if not superior to Super Brainz)

Speed: At least Subsonic+ travel speed (Comparable to Super Brainz), High Hypersonic+ combat speed (Comparable to All-Star Zombie, whose charge attack is so fast he burst into flames)

Lifting Strength: Class 100 (Can push Super Brainz with her arms)

Striking Strength: Country level (Can fight and hurt Super Brainz with her arms)

Durability: Country level (Has tanked many attacks from the likes of Super Brainz)

Stamina: Superhuman (Comparable with Super Brainz and other plants)

Range: Extended Melee Range, Tens of Meters with abilities

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Average

Standard Tactics: Start with energy projection.

Weakness: When she is charging up her Solar Cannon, a weak spot is revealed on her stalk, seemingly her belly, all damage dealt to this area will register as critical damage.

Notable Attacks and Techniques:

•Vine Whip: Sunflower Queen's melee attack. Uses this attack twice in one sequence. Deals immense knockback.

•Sun Gather: Sunflower Queen will root into the ground and soak up sun for a short time. After she is done charging, she is able to use Solar Cannon and a charged version of vine whip for a short while. Whilst she is charging up, she will open the leaves at the bottom of her stem, exposing a core similar to the ones on the Mega Flower that, when attacked, will cause the Sunflower Queen to take critical damage. This can be taken advantage of by focusing on that spot for massive damage.

•Solar Cannon: Only usable when Sunflower Queen soaks up sun. The Sunflower Queen deals extremely high damage and fires a constant laser, similar to Sunflower's Sunbeam.

•Sunflower Aid: Summons 3-4 Mystic Flowers (regular sunflowers in Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville) as support enemies. They will automatically begin to heal her and each other in addition to attacking nearby enemies.