Chapter 002

While observing Roth from behind, his attention was captivated by the impressive breadth of his shoulders, the well-defined muscles of his back, followed by the alluring curvature of his rounded and shapely buttocks, and finally, the sight of his athletic, hairy legs.

Tristan quietly yearned for Roth to simply turn around and face him, for it was only then that his deepest longing would be fulfilled: to lay eyes upon the revered statue nestled between Roth's legs, a sight that had enchanted women and left them yearning for more, and a hidden sight that had become the sole object of Tristan's fantasies.

Tristan realized that he could never view Roth in the same light as before. The person standing in front of him surpassed perfection, akin to a deity. If only he could summon the courage to make a bold move, this presented the perfect opportunity to advance on Roth - to touch him, to kiss him, to caress him, to fuck Roth.

Before him in the grand bathroom, Roth stood completely nude, radiating an air of self-assuredness. Roth stood before the expansive bathroom mirror, basking in his nudity and radiance. With eyes gently shut, he gracefully swept his hair back with one hand, his other hand resting confidently on his waist. Roth had luxuriated in a leisurely bath, allowing the water to gracefully flow down his physique.

Unaware of Tristan's presence just moments away, Roth's captivating figure held Tristan's attention, causing his heart to race wildly. Tristan desperately swallowed as his eyes hungrily devoured Roth's exposed form, unknown to Roth himself, who remained blissfully unaware of Tristan's close proximity. Tristan could hardly contain his gasp, his body betraying him as he felt his cock harden, all as a result of secretly gazing and lusting after Roth.

This image remained etched in Tristan's memory throughout the passing years, invading his thoughts and permeating his dreams. Consequently, it began to reshape Tristan's perception of Roth more and more, altering his thoughts and sparking an insatiable desire within him for his best friend.

Tristan, an introverted soul who preferred solitude, entrusted his confidences to Roth only in times of great need. He had embraced Roth's suggestion of hosting a radio show, and with Roth's business commitments demanding his full attention, Tristan assumed control over all radio broadcasts, save for the sex doctor program.

The topic of eligible bachelors in the country has always ignited heated debates, with numerous individuals pondering and discussing why the most attractive and sought-after men have chosen to remain single. Among these eligible bachelors, Roth Dimitri undoubtedly holds the title for being one of the most enticing in the country.

This affluent individual, who is thirty years old and stands at a towering height of 6'7", possesses a striking appearance with well-defined features, an enchanting smile, and alluring eyes that captivate anyone who gazes into them.

Displaying a confident disposition and physically fit physique that emanates strength, with a dominating aura, his one and only objective is to refrain from developing uncontrollable romantic emotions towards women, regardless of their race or physical attributes, and to never commit to marriage.

Some individuals who have encountered Roth may describe his sexual desires as unconventional, as he yearns for physical intimacy with the same intensity that a drug addict craves drugs, thoroughly savoring the touch of a woman's body against his own.
He is greatly preoccupied with her scent and taste, as well as making her cry his name in pleasure.

No woman has ever managed to resist Roth's allure or match his pace, especially when he employs his seductive grin or showcases his charming smile, which beautifully accentuates his dimples and immaculately white teeth. Additionally, with a mere wink, he is able to provoke a dampening effect on their undergarments.
Roth has attended numerous parties and clubs, developing a keen understanding of when and how to captivate women.