Memories (elementary days)

"Hey dummy, are you okay?" He said as he laugh and chucked a bit "can you atleast would help me out here? Your so rude simon!" Avery replied back to simon's words, as simon sighed and helds out a hand for avery to grab to stand back up."huhh thank you i guess,but still that was so rude and mean you didn't have to laugh at someone who got bumped into you...." As she sighed."well its nt my fault a loser like you have to even bumped into me! Next time just look at where your going cause if this is going to keep going then ill keep king fun of you more!" Simon said as he walks away with his friends while he chuckles and left avery annoyed.

She just sighed and walks away too nd went to the park inside their shcool as she was walking she was very annoyed at the fact that he or the name "simon"  just chuckedd at her when she accidentally bumped into him cause he bumped her first before she can even react."gosh i really hate simon! He always makes fun of me even when he scores just a point on our school test he will always try to find ways to mock me or to annoy me!" She shouts but mumbling it so no one could hear her scream or be confused.

Chuckles "dude you really got her go on her butt in the floor" his friend laugh as he chuckles "well i know right? But seriously its just easy to annoy her i know how to annoy her very mch she can even throw a big tantrum bro!" He chuckled as he tells a short story about avery being mad about the smallest things and makes her very very annoyed. "Mann like for example if i took her dolls or toys or like her barbie dolls or toys she will be super duper mad!" He said as he tried nt to laughter that loud ad his friend also replied" damn do girls really be annyed at the smallest stuffs like thats crazy man! She might be a very very crazy girl mate!" His friend also trying not to laugh that hard.

Finally simon tried to go back to focus now and trying not to laught or to chuckle anymore "yea your very very right there but lets just let her be and lets go back and focus so i can also study more i wanna go home so ill be going now to also study! Later" simon said as his friend nodded and waves as simon went home.

As simon went back home and was about to be picked up by the driver he also saw avery goign homme inside their car and also gettng picked up by her or their driver suddenly he found himself smiling whle going inside his own drivers car and as he noticed and snaps outthen went back to his original self and tried to focus and they went back home and so avery.