20~haldi~

I am gonna write the stories in English from now on as few of them were finding it difficult in hindi. If u guys have any problem regarding the language then kindly let me know. Please ignore the gramatical errors .
____________________________

Finally it was the sixth day before their marriage. All these days the pandavs were trying to meet their beloved panchali but failed everytime because of subhadra and dusshala. They were hell frustrated as now whole family were with subhadra and dusshala who were helping them in keeping an eye on the pandavs. Panchali was trying her best to meet them personally and tell them about her past , she wanted them to know what happend with her in past , it was their rights afterall, but everytime she tries to sneek out ,her best friend, krishn was there , he would just talk to her or manipulate her which worked everytime. Today was the day of haldi and both the brides and grooms were getting ready in their room.

"I have to tell them about this thing , but how shall I tell when whole family is around us keeping an eye on" panchali thought while getting ready.

The lehenga which she wore was light compared to other lehengas which she had worn for other rituals. At first she saw the lehenga given by the queen of hasthinapur, she didn't wanted to wear this death trap once again , so she politely convinced the queen that she would wear the lehenga of her choice for the last ritual and the queen too gladly agreed as it would be the only time for a girl on her Marraige to get beautifully dressed up like a doll. Panchali chose to wear the lehenga which she had bought from kaliyug with help of her best friend.

She had worn a beautiful white and yellow lehenga. She had flower accessories and minimal makeup, she had tied her hair into a bun and few strands of hair were falling on her face. Overall it was a simple outfit but she looked eternally gorgeous.

She came to the place where the ritual was going on and sat in the center. Slowly one by one everyone came and started applying haldi on her face. On the other sides the pandavs too came and sat ,the goom's family came and applied haldi on them.

As they were applying haldi on her face a thought a thought crossed her mind . Soon the ritual was over , she quickly got up and went towards her best friend , who was busy with his elder brother teasing subhadra for some odd reasons. She came and stood infront of him .

"I want to talk to you" she said in the same cold voice. Before the lord could even protest she pulled him and went towards the garden. As soon as she came near the garden she left his hands with a jerk due to which he stumbled a bit ,but soon composed himself.

"Whome do you think you are pushing like this , I am god, do you even realize" he said in a bit offended manner and teased her a bit while dusting her angvastr.

She scoffed and said " yes ,you are god ,but before that you are my friend and for that I dont need permission to push you , I do get all the rights automatically" she said.

"Hmm , actually your right. So tell me sakhi , what do you need from your friend" the lord asked with a grin on his face completely knowing what she would ask for.

"Please don't act that you don't know" she said and rolled her eyes , but the lord still continued to have his innocent look on his face . She huffed at his drama and started.

"Listn, I want to meet the pandavas"before she could completely he said "Nops , you can't meet them untill your marraige"he declared. She was offended by this and smirked in her mind and started her acting skills.

"O my, you said you are the lord of universe, but you are not even solving your friend's problem. What kind of god you are . Hey mahadev ,please help me, your aradhya isn't helping me" she said a bit dramaticly.