Horde

Y/N's pov:
"We gotta go. Now." Rick orders, I don't even give it a second thought before following after him.
     Carl grabs Ricks hand, Rick leading the way towards the barn. I clutch my stomach and follow after them, my legs beginning to grow exhausted.
"You sure you can keep goin'?" Rick asks me, I nod my head.
      We reach the barn and crouch down, trying to open up the doors.
"We...we gotta get back to the house...tell the others." Rick says, visibly shaking.
"We'll never get through that." Carl whimpers out, but Rick just holds his son's hand tighter.
"Can't go around." Rick says, I nod my head in agreement.
"Only way is through the barn." I state, pointing at it.
    Rick nods his head and opens up the doors as the walkers get closer.
"Carl, stay close to us. Now go!" Rick exclaims, Carl nods and runs inside the barn.
     Rick looks at me and pats my shoulder.
"You too." Rick states, I nod and walk inside, Rick not far behind me.
     Slamming the barn doors shut, Carl and Rick look around for something to jam the door with. I spot a jerrycan and I pick it up with my free hand, beginning to pour out the gasoline. With the doors jammed with pitchforks, Rick walks over to me.
"Good idea. We can climb up and onto the rafters, set this place on fire. Burn the walkers in the process." Rick explains, grabbing a jerrycan as well.
    We pour out what's left of the gasoline onto the hay. I push Carl towards the ladder as the walkers begin to claw open the barns doors. Carl climbs up, I push Rick ahead of me.
"What're you doing?" He asks, I shake my head.
"Rick, for once stop being stubborn and go up. I'll cover you." I state, loading an arrow into my bow.
"Are you crazy? That's suicide!" Rick whisper yells, I just chuckle.
"I'm gonna die tonight either way. Either from this gun shot, or from a walker. Let me choose my way out." I say, only for him to nod.
      He reaches behind his back and pulls out a pistol, putting it into my hand. 
"Thank you." Rick says, now it's my turn to nod.
     Rick begins to climb up as the walkers are almost in with the door down.
"Oh, and Rick?" I begin, he turns his head to look at me.
"Tell my family I love them. A-and tell Daryl that he's a good man. He doesn't always believe he is." I state, Rick nods his head and continues to climb back up the ladder.
     Letting out a breathy sigh, I turn around to see the walkers that have finally broken the doors down. When enough are in, I look up at Rick.
"Now!" I yell, Rick looks at me sadly before throwing down a zippo.
     I pull my hand away from the gun shot wound and place both hands on the pistol. My left hand is wrapped around the handle, my pointer finger on the trigger. I begin to shoot the pistol at the on fire walkers that manage to get close. I shoot each walker square in the head. I hear Daryl's motorcycle in the distance, along with the squeak of tires behind me. I run out of ammo faster than I thought, deciding on using some of my arrows. I knock arrow after arrow onto the string, using my scope to shoot the walkers in the head accurately.
     With one arrow left and no bullets, I decide to do what I think is best. I turn towards the ladder and slowly climb up, one of my hands clutching my side again. Using one arm to get up to the rafters was difficult to do, but I manage. I hear gunshots all around me, which makes me feel even more lightheaded. I walk over to the outpost Rick made through a barn door, and notice the RV is parked right next to the burning barn. I see Rick and Carl running off somewhere in the distance, but the screams of someone in the RV catches my attention. I hop over to the top of the RV and look through the top to see Jimmy getting eaten alive. His screams of pain echo throughout the RV, and I realize I can't do anything to ease his suffering.
     I walk over to the ladder I would climb up to talk to Dale, trying to climb down as quickly as I can. Walkers push against the wooden fence to my right, their arms reaching out to grab me. I move my arms away from their grasp, trudging along to try and follow after Rick and Carl. Clutching my side with one hand, the other wrapped around my bow, I see a car pull up in front of me. I come to halt and feel myself sway, I fail to notice who gets out as I tumble to the ground. I look up at the night sky reaching out to the person walking towards me. A face looks down at me, and I go to touch it, though my vision begins to fade out.
"D-daryl?" I manage to mumble out, only for darkness to encapsulate me.