(S2) Chapter IX: Preparation of the Summit

Start from the beginning

Now bidding farewell, Rex salutes to Boba even if he didn't salute back. Entering his ship, the Firespray begins to take off as it then leaves Earth's atmosphere and enters into hyperspace. 

Next Day

Walking along the sidewalk, Krayt was well dressed as he walked next to Serafall, heading towards the hotel's direction. She then walks a few steps ahead and turns back. 

Serafall: I think I can lead myself towards the hotel. 

Krayt: Are you sure?

Serafall: I'm sure. It's not that far anyway, and I won't forget about tomorrow. 

Krayt: Open House... Right...

Krayt began to look away, thinking a bit about Open House. The day didn't bother him, but it was the fact that most students had families with them. All the while Krayt never knew his own parents, and the fact the only family he knew of were wiped out. 

Serafall: Is everything alright?

Krayt: Hm? Oh, it's fine. I'm alright... Hey, can I ask you a question?

Serafall: Shoot. 

Krayt: This summit. It's gathering all of the factions. I was wondering if you knew how or when Michael would be coming?

Serafall: Hm. Well, I do know that he and Sirzechs talked about meeting up with your Red Dragon friend at a shrine.  However, I think just a one on one talk won't do much, since he's very busy with the whole system. 

Krayt: Right, got it. *bows* Thanks again, Lady Leviathan. 

Serafall: *giggles* Again, you can just call me Serafall... Or Sera. *winks* 

After the wink, she walks off, leaving Krayt to rub the back of his head and begin walking towards the school's direction. Though he noticed a black cat that was following him a lot, he didn't pay no mind as the cat only just watched and not made a sound, though it did feel either a bit eerie or just creepy. 

After walking by himself, he hears Issei from behind his back. 

Issei: Yo, Krayt. 

Krayt: Morning, Issei... Where's President and Asia?

Issei: President is showing Sirzechs around town, and Asia stayed behind to help with Xenovia since she stayed up late practicing kanji. 

Krayt: Huh. That explains that.

Issei: Hey, about yesterday... Sorry I punched you alot. 

Krayt: It's fine. I let that go easily. 

Issei: Heh... You know, it's been quite a while since the two of us walked to school together. At first, we were part of the unpopular crowd, now we come to school everyday surrounded by beautiful girls. 

Krayt: YOU come to school with beautiful girls. Why are you lumping me in on this charade? 

Issei: Well, most of the time, you walk to school with Koneko or Akeno. Well, mostly Koneko. And now Xenovia's been walking with you as well.... Actually, come to think of it... You pretty much have me beat. 

Krayt: Why?

Issei: Your girlfriends, Koneko, Akeno, and Xenovia... While President and Asia are around me... It's kinda one sided. 

Krayt just smiles and shook his head. He did value and love both Lilin and Kera, even if they don't come to school with him. For Koneko, she's a very great friend to hang around. But for Akeno and Xenovia, it's a bit confusing ever since yesterday. He just sighs and places his hand on Issei's shoulders.