6|| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

AUTHOR'S POV:

7 years ago -

In the Mount Abu tracking camp of Rajasthan, Afina and her bestfriend's were laughing and enjoying the mesmerizing view from the top of the mountain.

Here they were living their adventures dream.

"Hey, let's play truth and dare" said Arjun while holding his water bottle and the first one to comply with it was Afina and one by one as everybody agreed.

The play started as they were seated on the ground it felt like as though children were playing indeed the 6 friends were child at heart!!

"Truth" said Keira as the bottle stopped at her and the next moment Trisha asked "Who is the guy that proposed you 2 years back?"

Keira replied sheepishly "You know the 15 year old son of my neighbour" and the next moment Trishna smacked her back and exclaimed in disappointment

"Wow , so the guy you were so hyped about and telling us about was a kid!!" and at that moment Afina took out the snack packet from Keira's bag and said

"I am eating your strawberry snack for lying " and Keira with a fake pity look said to Afina "It was for you only, Afi baby"

And the drama began as Afina said "Really Keirara " and to stop that nonsense Pariza exclaimed "okay you both shut it , let's resume the play"

Abhimanyu said in bonus "Last night you told me not to resum--"even though Pariza covered his mouth with her hand and gave a deadly glare to him.

Everything had already turned awkward and to get away from the awkwardness Pratik said moving the bottle

"oh let's play guys!"

And this time the bottle turned to Afina and she said "Dare" now Keira laughed devilishly and said "You see him the Armani T-shirt guy behind you in a distance, Kiss him!"

Everybody looked but Afina couldn't move her eyes away from the guy because he actually was the replica of her ideal type - tall , handsome, clean shaved , lean , fit and beautiful grey eyes and absent mindedly she said

"Wow, he is my type"

when she realised what she said she saw her friends and said

"You can't be serious telling me to kiss a stranger no matter how much he looks like my type, who knows if he is a Psychopath or a criminal?"

The next moment Abhimanyu said nodding to himself "That's why you never had a boyfriend"

Afina sarcastically smiled and said "At least I didn't get stuck with someone as toxic as you"

Abhimanyu smirked and retorted "we'll see" to stop any possibility of a war of words between Afina and Abhimanyu, Pariza said diverting their not so important talk "You don't have to kiss him in lips but just kiss him"

Afina said helplessly as she got up to on her way to complete her dare "I will kill anybody who makes a video "

So Trisha and Keira already had their cameras on by stand...

As Afina got near the guy , she called him "Excuse me " and the guy looked at her for a few seconds.

He was mesmerized by the girl infront of him more than the view and felt his heart racing but maintaining his composure and as their eyes met , he said clearing his voice "Ah ,Yes"

As nervousness reached it's peak Afina took a deep breath and said in a go

"Well you see , I am really sorry for bothering you but its just that my friends gave me a dare to kiss you in any one spot , so can you please give me the permission, if you don't mind but if you are uncomfortable or you are not single than I am sorry,!"