Fiance?! marriage?!

.

.

.

Now everyone was seated in the garden and the important talk was about to begin everyone was sitting at a large table (just imagine all of them in a large table as i wanted everyone to sit together )

"You have grown quite a lot from the last time I saw you cale"

 "indeed ma'am"

.

.

.

 while these two were talking with each other everyone was staring at each other, drinking tea or just wondering who is she. while alberu and some individuals knowing who she is just listened to their interesting talk.

"your highness pardon me but I would like to know the purpose of your to meet cale so suddenly without a prior notice" said violan 

At this persephone looked at violan for a moment but didn't answer right away 

the atmosphere was becoming tense and heavy then she said

"I'm sure duke deruth and cale knows why I am here so suddenly. am I right?" said persephone as she slowly turned her gaze back to cale and stared at him with a playful smile on her face.

now our dear red head was sweating bullets because he remembered a while ago when alberu asked who the guest might be that he was gonna get married to his unrequited love on earth who died and was reborn in this world.

 don't get him wrong he is very very happy but the problem is that his fiance's parents are very dangerous and overprotective...

 good thing his unrequited love loves him back and his parents won't hurt him meaning she was just playing with cale and he will enjoy his life with his beloved reader~

while having all these thoughts his face didn't change and he said "yes I indeed do know why ma'am is here".

 Then a very happy smile made it's way on his face that suprised everyone and said  "so when can I meet my 'wife' 'mother-in-law'?"

This statement shocked everyone as alberu chocked on his tea and started coughing, cale was looking at him like 'what happened to you'

Bud our mercenary king sprinkled all his wine from his mouth to glen's face and our pour glen despite bieng shocked and mad was so done with him.

"cale-nim..! cale-nim is gonna get married!!" said choi han happily to himself with a light tint on his face thinking about having a new family member.

The kids hearing this excitedly said to each other "nya~ wife? does that mean we are gonna have a mom?! " said hong  "nya~ I think so hong!" said on " huh!! we are gonna have another family member! yay! I wonder she will look like!" said our excited roan.

"we-we are gonna have a sister-in-law!! orabenai is gonna marry someone he loves! what does she look like?!" said lily excitedly with a light blush on her face

while basen was happy for his older brother and making plans already.

.

.

Persephone was very amused seeing everything and their reactions then she thought what would happen if she tells them otherwise 'hehehe this is gonna be interesting'.

"about that cale what if I say that it is not possible anymore.." she said smilling.

suddenly everyone went quite hearing this.

At this cale halted and stopped smiling " pardon me but what do you mean your highness?" said deruth this time.

"It's exactly what I said duke".

Th atmosphere was suddenly heavy.

everyone was looking at cale worriedly because his hand was clenched and he was not responding at all keeping his poker face.

"The date to marriage which we agreed on, there are only four days left on that, that's why I was gonna confirm if cale still loves dokja... I don't think cale now want this as they were just children at that time, it was just kid cale's wish which we agreed on because of miss jour. that's why I personally came to see if he still wants to be with my son or else he will not even get to see him ever again as I do not want my son to be heart broken that cale doesn't like him anymore." she said.

 then with a smile she turned to cale and looked him in the eye " you do understand that cale, right?"

. . .

cale didn't respond immediately he was thinking about how to get dokja 'should I kidnap dokja?'

It was silent for a while like you could even hear the needle drop..

after a while "ma'am you do realize that I won't leave dokja no matter what" he said with a glare that said that he would never let that happen.

"Hmm-" 

 "Human!" roan came flying towards cale while showing something "The communication device is glowing! It's from the duchy!" roan said

To be continued..

I hope that you like this chapter! ^^ please leave comments too as it will encourage me and feel free to give me ideas and if you like it please vote my story! see you in my next chapter dear readers ^^.