Blurb

She made a mistake and now he is going to haunt her.

Varya Morozov commited a sin the day she kissed a nerd. She had no idea what she did until she found a shadow haunting her every moment. She thought everything was an illusion until she was trapped in a bet.

A bet of seduction, obsession, desire, lust and maybe—love.

What do you expect from a nerd who is always into his books? You expect them to be surrounded by their academics but what if he studies, but it was never academic? He studies her.

Yug Chauhan, the nerd with thick glasses and gloves in his hand which covered his inked arms, didn't step inside the New York Central University for fun. He was here for a mission until he got diverted by a rude self obsessed girl. A simple kiss that drove him crazy and now he was so much into her that he can cross any limits to claim her. He wants her all for himself and he can do anything for it.

Including killing her loved ones.

But what will happen when he will find out the truth? That he was Just a bet for her.

• Academic rivals • Mafia prince in disguise • Touch her/him and say goodbye to the world• Psychopath x Self obsessed rude girl • Forbidden romance • Spicy • Somnophilia Trope• Good girl only for him

• Academic rivals
• Mafia prince in disguise
• Touch her/him and say goodbye to the world
• Psychopath x Self obsessed rude girl
• Forbidden romance
• Spicy
• Somnophilia Trope
• Good girl only for him

N O T E

Thank you so much for choosing Just a bet. It means a lot to me. The reader should keep this in mind that the book is a Dark Romance and it can be triggering for a few readers.

Release date: Will be out soon on my Instagram.