baby problems

*flash back to the day helena had bronx*

Today I was super busy, although I was meant to be on bed rest, I had to drop things off at the dry cleaner, go to the store, clean the house, then take hemmy to the vet and be home in time for pete to get home, it was the final leg of his tour afew days ago, and normally I would have went with him, but I'm not allowed right now as I'm too pregnant to go on a plane.

In the car on the way to the dry cleaners the baby kicked my in my fricking rips and it hurt like fuck, I dropped off the stuff and started thinking if how I would clean the apartment, where I should start and were everything would go. As I climbed up to my apartment the baby kicked my ribs again, but harder, I thought I should probably go lie down for five mins, hemmy followed close behind, lying next to me on the bed. I ran into the bathroom to grab the prenatal vitamins from the sink, but that's how this day would slowly go straight down hill, I fell a strong hard kick, and then I heard a splash. My eyes widen in shock, either I had just wet myself or it was time, then came another violent kick, or what might as well have been a contraction, I grabbed the phone and dialled petes number. It rung twice a so I dialed again, mid contraction "pick up, pick up, pick up you stupid fuck" I practically yell "hey babe what's up"
Pete laughed down the phone, if I'm being honest, he pissed me off laughing, I know it wasn't aimed at me but damn this man be so happy when I'm in pain

"Yeah listen when are you coming home" I asked

"Round about 4:30 why?" He responded

"Not to stress you but I believe your child is ready" I pant, gripping the side of our bed

"Like as in your in labor?" He panicked

"No you dumb fuck I'm just saying that to scare you you fucktard" I scream

"I'll be at the house in 30mins pronto" he responded quickly.

The very next thing I had to do was call someone who could get here now. Only one person came to mind "hey helly you bitch what's up" gerard responded, there came another contraction, I buckled in agony "my house, labor, get her now" I cry, hanging up. I was leaning on my bed in pain, tears rolling down my face "helena where are you" I heard my best friend yell, coming into the bedroom, I glance over at him and stand up, grasping onto his arm and pulling him in for a hug "you need to go to the hospital" he told me grabbing my arm and practically dragging me out the door, I grabbed our go bag and dialled pete again "yeah babe what's up I'm ten mins away" pete responded "change of plans, going to the hospital, meet us there" I gasp, carefully walking down the stairs "cool, be there in five" he finished as I hung up, gerard held my arm and helped me into the car.

"Gerard I swear to fucki if you don't drive faster I'm gonna decapitate you" I yell, grabbing his arm as I felt another contraction "helena I'm sorry, but I cant-" "gerard Arthur way I swear to fucking god in heaven I will smite you down" I scream, he seems to finally gets the message and accelerates, blowing a red light in the process "ten minuets and were there" he winces, that's when the blue and red flashed danced in the distance and the siren screeched "fuck fuck fuck" gerard moaned, pulling over, I grasped on his arm hard "please" I cry as the officer pulls up to my window "licens and registration" he asked "sir I can explain, my best friend is in labor and she needs medical attention " he explained, the police officer glanced at me and my stomach "oh you need you go, here how about an verbal warning" he asks "thank you now we really have to go" I smile sadly.

"wheres my wife?" Pete asked the nurse outside "Mr wentz? Oh um right here" she announced, opening the door, pete rushed in and embraced me in a tight hug "are you okay?" He asked, his eyes darting across my face "I'm okay" I pant, sucking in a breath.

.
.
.
.
.
.