time line

Two years, eleven months, thirty days and twenty hours. That's how long gerard and I have lived together. We were now almost a year and a half sober, and it felt incredible, we were out to our colleges and our friends and family, and our kids were doing amazing.

"Knock knock kid, it's franko" I yell into bandits room, Knocking on her door "come in" she yelled "hey kid cmon, be ready in 15, we're going go grandma and grandpa ways" I smile "but dad said to meet there at five? It's only quarter past four?" She questioned "yeah, about that, I kinda needed to ask you something bandito" I laugh nervously "whats up?" She asked me, grabbing her hair brush to comb her hair "so I know we haven't ever talked about it before, and it's all really sudden, I've still to ask grandma and grandpa way, but would you be okay with me marrying your dad?" I ask her, she whips her head around so look at me "your gonna propose to my dad?" She interrogated "well yes, but if you don't think I should then I wont" I smile nervously "don't be stupid, I'd love for you to marry my dad" she grinned, a wave of relief washed over me "okay kid, well thanks, ill see you down stairs in a few" I let her know, getting miles bag sorted. I can't believe this was actually happening, I was going to propose to gerard today. Infront of his family and best friend (along with her son and fiancé) wow. It was just hitting me that this was happening, like really happening. "Hey babe, im caught in traffic right now, there's been a crash or something, I might be a little late" gerard groaned "no problem babe, no rush" I smiled, buckling miles into his car seat "I promise I'll get there by at least three twenty" he tells me "okay babe, I'll see you soon" I grin " love you" he laughs down the phone, hanging up before I can respond with an 'I love you' of my own.

"Frank! Kids oh it's so good to see you"  Donna smiled, opening the front door to let us in, the kids running off to sit infront of the tv and watch spongebob or something "how come you guys are here so early son?" Donald asked from the kitchen, okay, no big deal, just ask your boyfriends parents for their sons hand in marriage, totally cool "about that, Mr and Mrs way, I've been meaning to ask something" I stutter, they both look at each other and back at me "yes?" Mrs way nods "I love your son, so very much, he means the world to me and I hold him  dear to my heart" I start "so it would be a pleasure and honour to have your blessing of your sons hand in marriage " I say, no louder than a whisper, they both look completely shocked at the words I just uttered "you.. you want to marry gerard" Mr way smiles "ofcourse you can son!" He laughs, Donna nods in agreement and I feel complete relief.

Helena stood at the door, pete by her side and bronx in the stroller infront of her "hey franko" she smiled, she had her baby not all that long ago, although he was already one, he looked like pete and helly, a cute mix of both, although it was a suprise to see pete in the flesh, his album was flying of shelfs, and he was on tour it was awesome, but we never saw much of him anymore. Followed behind them was my beautiful boyfriend, who had recently been at a meeting with the school talking about budget for math text books or something, he looked stunning. We all congregated in the livingroom with the kids and parents.

"Gerard can I say something?" I asked, stifling through miles bag for the ring box "ofcourse frank" he smiled "gerard way. How many years have we been living together?" I asked "two
years today" he smiled softly, his gaze soft "gerard, from the moment our eyes met I knew I wanted you for life, I wanted to be by your side through thick and thin, I've loved you ever since we met, and believe me, I've had some regrets but not one of them is you, so gerard Arthur way, would you do me the honour of marrying me?" I asked, opening the ring box and showing it to gerard, his pale face lit up bright and tears filled his eyes "are you being fucking serious?" He choked "serious as cancer" I smirked "yes I'll marry you!" Gerard cried, wrapping his arms tightly around my neck I felt his salty tears on my exposed skin, and when he pulls away I see his beautiful smile and I take off the old wedding band and put on the engagement ring, that had a small scorpion on the band, similar to the one on my neck, and I think it looked quite pretty on him.

After afew hours we went home and got the kids stuff together so they could go to their mothers. We dropped miles of a jamias then bandit at her moms then went straight home, gerard had his hands all over me in the car, so much so I was practically on auto pilot. We were making out on the porch and the second we got inside clothes were already coming off, my shirt, then gerards blazer and his shirt. We made out going upstairs and in the hallway was no exceptions. By the time we reached our bedroom we were both half naked, I was ontop (obviously) of gerard in the bed, his left hand in my hair, the other tracing lines up and down my spine, gerard always looked so pretty underneath me. He always looked pretty.

(Hey emos! Part two of the new ones)