𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

♥︎♥︎

♥︎♥︎

Amiri was dragging Kali behind him out the room , going down the stairs before seeing Madea run past them full speed down the stairs with Hattie and Bam who was also rushing downstairs.

When they all finally got down the stairs Madea "breast" were moving up and down with her all the way to where Joe was lying down.

"Now, Joe, stop playing these games on these old ladies and these kids up there!" Madea yelled at Joe out of breath as Amiri was holding on tight to Kali was she felt her breath ing was being cut off.

"I ain't playing no damn jokes. I'm playing with myself". Joe looked at the "man" (his sister) in front of him like she was stupid.

"Joe, I know it's you. I know you down here doin it. Look, everybody out here out of breath. Can't breathe at all. Bam tired running down the stairs". Madea tried making her point across.

"This boy over here almost knock Bam down the stairs dragging this girls with him who look like she was about to on the floor with the way he going.". Madea laughed a little about the Bam part.

"Look at him scared out his damn mind finna cut the girl circulation off". Everyone look at Amiri who was hold Kali arm tightly to were it was about to come off before he dropped her arm clearing his throat.

"Damn boy, look just like my son when his bitch ass getting yelled at". Joe laughed as Madea joins in a little, with Kali hiding hers in her hand turing away before rubbing his back in comfort.

"Damn you out of shape Bam. How the hell you get this out of breath running down the stairs, Bam?". Madea looked at Bam who was looking at her for telling her business.

"Now Joe, stop it". Madea tells him as he fixes his cover getting comfortable again. "Now y'all come on, we only got a few more hours in this house. Now, come on, let's go up there and go to bed". Madea finished before they hear a loud Bang upstairs.

Bam and Hattie shout a little as Kali is not the one holding onto Amiri hand tightly, hiding behind him some, pushing him a little closer to where the noise was. He was trying to push his self back while gripping her hand.

"Madea! You heard that, Ma?" Hattie asked Madea shaking some. " I heard hollering like a damn fool". Joe cut in.

"Ma, I know you heard it upstairs". Hattie asked Madea in fear. "No, I didn't hear nothing". Madea denied. "Yes, you did, Ma. You know, they say that's where he killed his whole entire family up in the attic ". Hattie quivered in fear.

"Joe, Amiri, you see these ladies up here in worried. Get up and be a man and go up there and check and see what's in the attic". Madea huffed. "Bitch, please". Joe sat back getting comfortable.