Adopted

Yaoyao is busy playing with her bunny Yuegui, while her sister and best friend Anya is playing with her stuffed toy 'Mr. Chimera' when she dropped it. She is about to pick it up but paused when she heard another thought 'But I can't make myself a child no matter how great I am' "Oh yeah if possible I'd like a child who can read and write" Yaoyao and Yuegui looks at the door caretaker and the newcomer "Oi! Anya" the caretaker called for Anya "Um excuse me?" 'The minimum age requirement for Eden is six, she looks no older than 4 or 5' "Six" Anya interrupted his thoughts "I'm six" "You're six already?" the caretaker says in an uncaring tone 'But she's so small' hearing this Anya stood on her tippy toes to make herself look taller before running to the table and grabbing a newspaper while Yaoyao just watches, she watches as Anya solves the crossword puzzle and finished it while Yaoyao just tilted her head in curiosity 'she finished it! What a surprising intellect, passing the entrance exam is child's play' the man thought before standing up and looking at the caretaker "I'll take her! As for the paperwork" "Forget it, just take her" the caretaker thought, meanwhile Yaoyao just smiled she's happy that her best friend is getting adopted she really hopes it's permanent "Is this okay with you?" the man asks Anya "Yaoyao too" Anya says pointing at her best friend who is just watching with a startled face "Um... Anya I don't mind being left behind, also I forgot to ask this earlier but what's your name, mister?" she spoke "Oh! Her" the caretaker spoke "Despite her age she's a little adult, knows how to keep the kids in check, she and Anya are sisters despite not being biologically related" 'I see, it'll be easier if a child like her can take of Anya' the man thought while looking at Yaoyao and observing the bunny which he finds strange since the bunny doesn't have natural fur colour and it also has an orange flower on its body but he brushed it off thinking it's just a dyed bunny or an exotic breed "I'll take her too and to answer your question kid the name is Loid Forger" the man now known as Loid said, hearing that Yaoyao took her things which is only a basket that she carries on her back inside of it are small bags as well as another stuffed bunny which she then placed in her basket, before carrying Yuegui. 'Acquire children, accomplished in fact it's going so well that I'm nervous' 'Spy...Mission...Waku wak'

After saying farewell to the orphanage, Anya and Yaoyao are now in their new home "Listen ladies" Loid spoke "Anya and this Yaoyao-nee" Anya says "Listen! Anya, Yaoyao. I am your father but if anyone asks I've always been your father. You should call me father" the man spoke "Chi-Chi" Anya called him "Dad" Yaoyao smiled 'sounds formal enough' they then entered the apartment, before being greeted by an old lady "Oh, aren't you cute little girls, Hello there~" "Hi ma'am my name is Yaoyao, we just move here, it's nice to meet you" Yaoyao greeted, Loid is pleased with Yaoyao's answer, the caretaker wasn't joking when he mentioned that Yaoyao is a little adult but Loid knew he needs to give a response as well "Greetings, we're the Forgers, and as Yaoyao said we just moved in" Loid greeted "I'm Anya, and I have always been Pa's daughter" Anya said bluntly as the lady just gets confused"Anya that's too much unnecessary information, My apologies, she sometimes say random things if she's nervous" Yaoyao stated "Anyways, hope we can see you around" Yaoyao said as she gently pulled Anya inside the apartment. "our home?" Anya asks as Yaoyao put Yuegui down knowing her bunny wants to explore"Yes" Loid answered "TV" Anya said running towards the television "Turn it on, if you'd like" Loid says as Anya turned on the TV and switched it to the channel she likes which is Spywars "Anya loves this" she says before sitting down "Anya, don't sit close to the TV" Yaoyao reminded her sister figure as she walks to one of the rooms to put down her stuff 'Waku-wak' 'Of all the shows, anyways I better forge an ID for them' "I'll be heading out for a bit, you just watch your shows" upon hearing that Anya went straight to Loid hugging one of his legs "Adventure!" She shouted "It's not adventure, I'm just going shopping" Loid said shaking his legs, by the time Yaoyao is done packing she and Yuegui were greeted by Loid and Anya "Anya let dad go! Dad don't shake your leg like that, she'll fly off!" Yaoyao sternly told the two.