"Stay away from my girlfriend, dick." Luke cursed, staring at him with disgust. "And keep your fucking hands to yourself!"

I dragged Luke through the crowd, hearing him mumble incoherent curse words to himself. I walked us both up until we reached his room, lolling the door open as I shut it behind me.

"What?" Luke turned, crossing his arms. "Are you putting me in time out?"

I cocked a brow at him, sensing his attitude. "Sorry-are you getting mad at me? Seriously, Luke?"

"I mean, you let it happen." Luke sighed lowly, rocking on his feet as he leaned back into the door. "You just stood there and let him grab you. Like, really?"

"Are you..." I chuckled in disbelief, raking a frustrated hand through the roots of my hair. "Are you fucking blind? I went to shove him off."

Luke blinked, scrunching his face up. "Why didn't you come to the kitchen? I told you."

"I was going too!" I argued, pursuing my lips slightly. "But Jane was drooling all over you and it was getting hard to watch. If anything, Luke, you let her lean on you."

"Great." Luke slapped his hands against his sides. "Turn this on me, Lorelei. You're right, it's all my fucking fault."

I shook my head at the boy standing before me. No matter what, no matter how much we'd felt for each other, we'd always bonk heads.

"I just..." I crossed my arms, feeling my heart beating as I relived the memory of the two of them. "Never mind. Sorry if I ruined your night. I'll go."

I began walking to the door, feeling the burning of my heart as I reached for the door handle. Why aren't you stopping me, Luke?

"Wait." As soon as the words left his lips, my body froze. I turned back around, back flat against the door as he stood just inches from me.

Even with our shared intimacy, any time I was this close to him, it got hard to breathe.

"What?" I managed to say, peering up at him as he placed the palms of his hands next to my head, caging me in.

"I'm sorry." Luke apologized, licking his lips as the scent of alcohol filled my nose. "I'm just really fucking protective over you and seeing...seeing another guy touch you in anyway makes me so fucking angry."

I could feel the heat rise of my cheeks as I tilted my head to the side, enough that my temple rested on the side of his wrist.

"Luke, no guy compares to you." I cooed softy. "You're the only one for me, okay? Plus, you're ten times hotter. Especially when you're jealous."

Luke rolled his eyes. "Is that what you call it?"

"That's what it is." I scrunched my nose up slightly. "Don't get me wrong, I totally wanted to rip Jane's fucking head off."

"You would've done me a favor." Luke hummed, his lips flat. "I didn't even listen to what she said. I didn't even realize she was leaning on me. I was too focused on looking for you."

I blinked, leaning forward to rest my head against his chest. I never wanted this to stop, I never wanted to loose you.

"You're squeezing me." Luke hissed, his hands finding the small of my back as I applied pressure around my hold.

I laughed, pulling away as he exhaled with a pant. My smile dropped quickly as I watched his face grow pale, the back of his hand covering his mouth. "Luke?"

Luke darted towards the bathroom connected to his bedroom as he began to haul into the toilet, throwing up painfully.

I gagged, forcing myself to comfort him, rubbing small circles against the clothed skin above his shoulders. "Sh. It's okay."

"Fuck." Luke muttered, shutting his eyes as he finally stopped puking. "Don't drink on an empty stomach, eh?"

"Yeah." I hummed, placing a soft kiss on the back of his head.

luke is definitely a lightweight.