The New World

October 1501, Portugal 

No one POV 

Anne was lighting a candle and Manuel walked with her and Anne said "Please, please don't take this one from this world, keep him with me." 

Manuel said "Our child will be fine, Anne." 

Anne said "I believed that about our sweet Miguel, and he died, I want to give you a son, a healthy boy." 

Manuel said "You will. You just need to have faith." 

Anne looked over and they held hands. 

Manuel said "It seems Princess Catherine has arrived in England" and Anne smiled and said "That's great." 

Manuel said "I've spoken to the physician a few times, they've said it will be fine for you to travel to the wedding." 

Anne said "That's good." 

Manuel said "It will go well. Look, our marriage did a lot for England and Portugal, brought two countries together, helped out, Spain and England are now united. You'll have your first sister in law." 

Anne said "Strange, is it now" and Manuel said "Perhaps a bit, you remember our wedding." 

Anne said "How can I forget." 

Manuel said "I wanted to take your dress off so much" and Anne said "No you did not." 

Manuel said "I do now." 

Anne laughed and said "Manuel." 

Manuel said "What, I'm only being honest, can I not be honest now, can I not say how madly in love I've fallen with my wife and my Queen, my wonderful amazing Queen." 

Anne smiled and they kissed. 

A guard walked in and said "Your Grace." 

Manuel said "Come back later, we're busy" and Anne said "No, we're not, what is it." 

The Guard said "It's the foundation, it must be signed" and Manuel said "I'll be there." 

Manuel and Anna kissed. 

Manuel said "Council meetings to go to" and Anna said "Well, it's not like you'll be alone."

Manuel said "I'll have wonderful company." 

Anna smiled. 

At the Council meeting, Manuel said "I will continue to focus on the education on the country" and Anne said "Harvest has survived the coming winter, and we are prepared if it gets any worse." 

One of the other lords said "And we have the happy news that you are with Child again, your Grace." 

Anne said "Thank you." 

Manuel said "We are happy and blessed by the news,of our daughter, or son" and Anne smiled. 

Manuel held hands. 

Anne looked back at Manuel. 

Manuel said "We'll be heading to England for my brother in law's wedding, Prince Arthur to Princess Catherine of Aragon. A wedding of the ages." 

Anne smiled and said "Another country united. We must continue with the treaty" and Manuel said "We'll speak about the borders soon enough." 

 Anne smiled. 

In the carriage, Anne was looking at Manuel and Anne said "Arthur's nervous to meet his bride. It's very sweet." 

Manuel said "Well, that's only normal, I was nervous to meet you, I mean all I've heard" and Anne said "Nothing too bad, I hope."