Chapter 20

"Singularity Pt. 2"
January 9, 2064
20:00:01
"Ghost"
Task Force Defy
Safehouse, ???

Ghost is lying his head on Lucia's lap, waiting for any missions. Then Ange came into the room and she's on a call with someone. Probably giving a mission for them.

Angelia (on call) :Right, orders received.

Ghost :(raises arms) Finally!

Angelia (on call) :Yes, we'll get it done by tonight. The night is very handy for hiding us.

Ghost :Oh..a stealth mission aye.

Angelia (on radio) :Yes. We will definitely stop the Military from taking Mastermind. Definitely.

The call ends.

Angelia :Members of Task Force Defy, we've got a new job.

Ghost :Finally we've got some action. This better be a good one though, and dange--

He gets bonked by Lucia as usual.

Lucia :Don't even think about saying it.

Ghost :Ok...

Angelia :First off, you're the team leader, M4A1.

Ghost :Hm?

He looks at M4A1, waiting for her response.

M4A1 :Eh? Me?

Angelia :You're the most experienced commander. I trust you.

Ghost :I don't wanna brag about it, but I'm also an experienced commander...But she will do.

They looked at him with a blank faces.

Ghost :What?

M4A1 :...

She glances at AR-15, who nods. Then she looks back to Ange.

M4A1 :I understand. I will lead everyone in completing the mission.

Lucia :Looking forward to tour performance on this Team, new leader.

ST AR-15 :Well, someone's sitting back and watching the fireworks.

Lucia :Might as well take the opportunity to see how our seniors do things on our Team. Right, AN-94?

AN-94 :Yes... Welcome, Miss M4A1.

Ghost :That's about all sh*t. (Looks at Ange) what's the plan Ange?

Angelia :Right, for you're orders. The Military's current objective is very clear-cut - they want the Sangvis Ferri Mastermind.

Ghost :(villager noise: Hm...)

Angelia :The objective of this operation is to stop them, and then to figure out why they want to do this.

Lucia :In any case, we're going to be throwing monkey wrench into the Military's plans, right?

Ghost :That's "DEFY" for you mates...

Angelia :Your current mission is to infiltrate a military-controlled transmissions repeater station. After taking it over by force, Lucia and Ghost will do the hacking.

Ghost :Is this to further eavesdrop on the Military?

Angelia :Correct Ghost.

Ghost :Roger then.

Lucia :Acknowledged.

AN-94 :Will you be alright by yourself over here, Miss Ange?

Angelia :I won't be taking part in my direct combat on my end, so don't worry.