1. New arrival.

"There's going to be a new band with us," Bret Michaels said as he ate breakfast. "Really? You mean new as in they just started or new on this tour?" Nikki Sixx asked as he ate eggs, "New band - they're still kids," Bret said, "No way!" Tommy Lee said, "Yeah, heard they got in as Doc saw them when he was at a pub," Bret chuckled, "Wicked," Sebastian Bach said.

The door opened and they all turned to see a roadie leading four kids into the room.
The roadie was explaining things which they nodded before walking out, the kids spoke together at the door, looking kind of awkward.

"Hey! Come sit down!" Tommy Lee called, they turned and nervously walked over.
"Welcome," he said, "Thanks," The singer said and scratched the back of his neck.

"What are your names?" Tom Keifer asked, "I'm Ace, I sing," The singer said, "Jackson, I play drums," the brunette said, "I'm Juke - I play bass, blame my parents for my whack ass name," The bassist said making them chuckle, "I like it," David Coverdale smiled softly.

"Then this is Morgan, you probably won't get her to speak, she's really quiet," Ace told them, "I understand," Sebastian nodded.

"Here, you guys order breakfast," Nikki passed them a menu, "Oh, we're okay," Ace said politely, the other three didn't want food either.
"Why not?" Tommy asked, "Um - flying plus nerves is a terrible mix, I feel like if I eat I'll puke," Juke said, "Makes sense, though you have to eat later, alright?" David hummed, "Mhm..." They nodded a little.

The day ended surprisingly quickly, the band all sat together and were talking about music meanwhile Morgan excused herself and walked out.

"Where's she goin?" Tommy asked as Ace got up and jogged after her.
"She's sick," Juke said, "Oh no, poor love," David sighed.

She came back with Ace who was holding her hand, she was in new clothes including his jumper which was up to her knees.
"Alright, sweetie?" Nikki asked, she nodded a little, "Nerves are shit aren't they?" He smiled, "M-mhm," she mumbled nervously.

She sat in the corner with her band mates and they were all talking together before she left again.
"God, really?" Sebastian asked as Ace left too.

"It's normal, when she's nervous she gets really sick... One time she was sick at school in first period and was taken from school," Jackson said, "Damn, no fun huh?" Tommy sighed, "Nope... Being sick is the worst," Juke said, "It really is," Nikki agreed.

Ace came back, "She's gone to bed," he said and sat down, "She alright?" Sebastian asked, "Yeah, she's been sick for a few days now but it's getting better," Ace nodded, "Being sick is so bad - especially on tour," Nikki sighed.

"Yeah, well fuck our stupid bodies huh?" Ace smiled making them chuckle, "Yeah! Fuck our nervous system!" Duff McKagan smiled making him giggle.

"You've got such nice long hair," Sebastian said as Ace had long blonde slightly wavy hair that ran down to his waist, "Thanks, it's a lot of work," Ace smiled making him chuckle, "I know, my mane isn't as good as it used to be," Sebastian sighed making him smile.

"I know, that's just aging," he said playfully making Sebastian gasp, "You dick!" He laughed making Ace cackle, "I'm kidding! I still like your hair," Ace giggled, "Thanks - bastard," Sebastian smiled.