⁀➴ 03. | we're broke

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

{ we're broke }
─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───

Sagittarius thought he was seeing things.

"HOW is our balance ZERO???" His eyes twitched as he checked their bank account.

The $1000 Orion had given them to spend collectively was somehow gone. Hell, there wasn't even a cent remaining, how the fuck do you manage that?

            "SAAAAAAAAGGI!" Footsteps came hurrying down the rickety steps and Sagittarius frowned at the sight of Virgo charging straight at him.

            "I'm gonna pass out...I'm actually gonna pass out..." She murmured, her hands shaking.

            "Honestly, I'd be glad if you did."

Virgo grabbed his shoulders. "I never thought the day would come when I'd have a card DECLINE on me! Sag, it declined...!"

Sagittarius blinked, checking the account again. "Hard to buy anything with zero dollars to our name."

            "ZERO???? AS IN THE O SHAPE???" Virgo shoved him aside, taking a look at the account.

            "I'm taking this as you didn't spend the money."

            "I didn't even get the CHANCE TO."

Virgo looked like she was ready to pass out, refreshing the page like the money would magically appear.

            "We're broke.....we're BROKEEEE!" She cried, falling to her knees.

While she might've looked a tad bit dramatic, she had every right to be freaking out. Day 2 out of 365 and they ran out of money?

Sagittarius was starting to think Orion had something to do with it. Maybe he never intended to give them money, just adding to their misery by giving false hope.

"If this noise doesn't stop I'm punching a HOLE in the wall." Pisces came down the stairs, glaring at no one in particular.

"I'm experiencing a CRISIS right now!" Virgo hissed, getting up from the floor.

"Not talking about you. Though, you could shut up too," They ignored Virgo rolling her eyes. "I mean outside."

"What's happening outside?" Sagittarius asked, already heading for the door.

"That's what I wanna know."

The three made their way outside, miserable despite it being a bright and early day. The first thing they see is the trucks parked outside the right house, with random people moving boxes out of the back of said truck.

            "YOU DID WHAT!?"

Sounded like Aries. They see the rest of their fellow zodiacs standing on the lawn of the right house, yelling and pointing fingers. The three made their way over, wanting to get all the juicy details and some answers to their current problem.