Prologue

Elena was sitting down with Caroline and Bonnie. She kept looking over Bonnie's shoulder and kept looking at Klaus. If truth to be told Elena always had feelings for Klaus. But she was always with someone Stefan or Damon. She wouldn't go there because of Caroline. It's not like Klaus felt the same way about her anyway. Elena shook her head. "You ok?" Caroline asks. "I'm fine. - just thinking." Elena spoke. "Finally made a decision about Stefan and Damon?" Bonnie asks. Elena gave a nod. "It neither of them. - I am not Katherine. - I won't string both of them along. - Stefan was my first love. - Damon was my epic love. - but I am looking for more than that." Elena spoke.

Klaus and Elijah  were sitting down

Klaus and Elijah were sitting down. Ever so often he would look over Elijah's shoulder to stare at Elena. "I've been wasting my time on Caroline. - she will never be interested in me. - so I have given up." Klaus told Elijah. To which this shocked Elijah. "You give up?" Elijah stuttering his words. "Yes. - why should I be wasting my time on someone who doesn't want me?" Klaus spoke. "You shouldn't. - I am happy to hear that. - I will support you. - never forget that you are worth more." Elijah spoke.  Klaus smiled at Elijah.

Caroline and Elena heard this

Caroline and Elena heard this. That's when Elena swished out. "Leave her. - there is something wrong. - she'll talk. - when she is ready." Bonnie spoke. Caroline shook her head. "Why doesn't he want me anymore?" Caroline whispered. "Sometimes people or vampires even hybrids give up." Bonnie spoke. To which Klaus smiled at. Klaus swished out. He went to find Elena.

 He went to find Elena