Main Character - Charles Leclerc

driver: Charles Leclerc

pronouns: Not Mentioned

prompt: main is a writer who accidentally writes about Charles!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

You were incredibly excited, your heart was jumping out of your chest by the thought of having your work finally published after months of preparing it, the thing that took the most of course was the process of writing and editing the work when it came to run it by your editor then came the making of the book cover along with the other parts of the book that were important and you wanted the main character to be in the book cover and took the time to get an artist and give them the descriptions to make the character the way you envisioned him to look like and got it as you wanted which made you so much more excited than before and once the book was completely approved to be sent into a bookstore nearby that complied to have them in every single one of them throughout the chain that they had. You were now sitting in one of those bookstores, staring at the big cover banner that they had on display letting it be known that it was the release date with the author being able to sign copies that were bought, you pressed your hands against your desk checking you had the pen for the page and a sharpie just in case laying on the table as well as some books beside you to display them, the bookstore was completely empty thinking nobody had shown up even though you had been promoting this book for quite some time but not exactly showing much of it, simply telling what it was slightly about and a sneak peek of the cover, but once the employees of the bookstore checked the time and went to call in some people from the outside letting everyone come in slowly making their way to where your book stood and quickly went to do the line in front of you receiving multiple compliments and people who had been following your journey in writing from a start.

After that, the following couple of weeks there was some sort of fuss going around about your book and you found that out through a comment that had been made in your stories when you posted a question note so you could do a Q&A and answer a few questions about the book itself.

"okay this one is interesting... 'did you intend to literally describe Charles Leclerc?' no, who is Charles Leclerc?" You asked as you read the question that had been sent, which made the fuss so much more bigger especially in Twitter.

user1: Charles Leclerc is so main character vibes and this author got it spot on 😭😭😭

user2: I think it's like... a hard launch of the relationship

↳ user3: really!?!? I don't think they know each other, the author literally said on a Q&A 'who's Charles Leclerc?'

You made it clear in your social media that you didn't really know about this said person and after a while you found him, someone was lovely enough to explain who he was following the explanation with a couple pictures of him and it was amazing how similar he was to the thought of your character and how he fit into the descriptions, that slowly started to escalate as you posted to your Instagram telling your audience that it wasn't exactly on purpose the fact that he and your character were exactly alike, and it escalated too much too quickly that the man himself had dm'd you.

Charles Leclerc: I think I may be your main character 😅

Your eyes scanned the message and your fingers tapped on the screen as you figured out if the account that had messaged you was in fact him and by the look of the amount of followers that he had that it was the man.

so... should I ask for credits?

Charles had messaged again as he had noticed that the message went on read and there wasn't an answer from you, but you still were in complete shock trying to figure out what to message him back, what to answer or reply to his question if it was meant to be a sarcastic comment or not.