Y/n: Nothing, just... Wanted to know if you three wanted to go shopping. We're gonna need new clothes for everyone here. 

2b: What's wrong with what we're wearing? 

Y/n: Nothing. Aside from the fact everyone looks like they're going to comic con. 

Nier: Uh... What's comic con? 

Y/n: Basically, people dress up as fictional characters and attend a social event. 

9s: Seriously? So... What's the problem with that? 

Y/n: Comic con isn't for another three months. So unless you wanna receive random and weird stares from other people, it'd be best to get you guys some new clothes. And we kinda need some clothes anyway for A2 and Kaine considering... You know. 

Nier: Yeah. You've got a point there. 

2b: Okay. When do we leave?

Y/n: Preferably as soon as possible. I'd rather we just get shopping over and done with. 

9s: Sounds good to me. But why only the four of us?

Y/n: Because you three are the ones that are most likely to blend in as normal people. Aside from having the white hair, you three look the most normal. 

2b: What does our hair have to do with anything? 

Y/n: Nobody that looks in their 20s has a complete head full of white hair like yours. Unless it's dyed but nobody dyes their hair that colour. You might wanna lose the blindfolds too. 

2b sighs and takes her blindfold off, revealing crystal blue eyes. Seeing her eyes up close like this actually made me feel a little flustered, but I kept myself under control. 9s does the same and removes his blindfold. 

Nier: So are we ready to go?

Y/n: Yep. Just follow me and don't start any fights.

9s: Ooookay then. 

Nodding, the four of us leave and tell the others we'll be back soon. We leave the house and I begin to lead the way to the mall. As we walk, the other three look around, taking in the sights. It was a lot more different to what they were used to and I wasn't sure if they liked the new sight or hated it. 

When we arrived at the mall, 2b and 9s didn't bother to hide their excitement, their eyes widening at our surroundings. 

9s: Whoa... So this is what shopping malls looked like?

Y/n: Yep. We'll start looking at the clothes shop since that's what we came here for. 

Nier: Hey, we're not gonna buy clothes for everyone, are we? I'm happy with what I'm wearing. 

2b: That reminds me. Y/n, some of the others said they were fine wearing their normal outfits. We discussed that after you went to bed. 

Y/n: Oh. Okay, that's fine. So who's fine wearing their normal outfits? 

9s: The Commander, the Operators and Emil. Though, I doubt Emil can wander outside without being labelled as weird. 

Y/n: Yeah. Unless he can speak Japanese and pose as Yoko Taro. 

2b: Who? 

Y/n: The director behind your games. I'll show you a video of him when we get back. For now, let's just buy the clothes and go. 

With that said, the four of us began to explore the mall, checking out all the clothes stores and looking for outfits that might suit the others. It took us... A long time. Let's just say that now with the freedom of choice for their own attire, 2b and 9s were a little indecisive on what they wanted to wear. After a few hours and checking out outfits, we finally returned home to meet with the others.