Drunken Night of Pleasure

Y/n P.O.V

???: Hey... Wake up...! ... Ugh... This thing's killing me...

I let out a silent groan and rolled over in my bed, hoping to ignore whatever that voice was. It wasn't exactly uncommon for me to to hear voices in my sleep. Whether those voices were real or apart of my dream, it was difficult to tell. Since I live alone, I fell on the assumption that all of the voices were just from my dreams. 

???: I just hope this helps... But first...

Suddenly, I felt my body go cold, like my blanket was stripped from me. Weirdly enough, it felt like it was in one pull, as if someone had taken it off me. Weird... Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me, like with the fake falling thing. 

???: Wait... He goes to bed in his underwear? Even better... ~

Weird... Who'd be commenting on something like that? Was I about to have a wet dream? No... I've grown out of that phase. Hang on, that voice was familiar and why was it slurred? Wait...! I wasn't alone in my house! WHO WAS IN MY ROOM WITH ME?!

Immediately, I felt my underwear get pulled down and I tried my best to wake up! I heard a shocked gasp and I felt someone touch my member! It felt like it was a gloved hand. Okay... That doesn't help! They all have gloves! Except for the red head twins. 

???: Its bigger than mine... and its not even hard...

Slowly, the person began to jerk me off, making me moan subconsciously in my sleep. I struggled to wake up, but the more I was pleasured, the more I felt myself begin to wake up. 

???: Cute... ~

"Cute"?! Who the hell was this?! And bigger than theirs?! It wasn't 9s cause this voice sounds like a woma-ohhhhhhh... oooookay, I think I now know who it is. But what the fuck?! Is she still drunk?! 

To my surprise, I felt something warm and wet slide across the slit of my dick, making me moan a little louder. It didn't help that she kept on doing it over and over again, slightly drooling on it. Hell, I felt myself getting harder with each lick! 

After what seemed like ages, I finally felt myself wake up! My eyes slowly fluttered open, allowing me to see... Nothing. The room was pitch black, but I knew I wasn't alone in my room. Especially since the "mystery" woman was still licking, moaning in pleasure. She wasn't even being subtle! 

My hand reached for the lamp's light switch which I usually kept beside my bed. Taking a silent deep breath, I flicked it on, illuminating the room with a small golden glow and casting light on my mystery fling. As I suspected, it was Kaine! 

Y/n: What the hell do you think you're-

Shutting me up, she pinned me onto the bed, planting one hand each next to my head. Immediately, she slammed her drunken lips against mine, forcing her tongue inside! Her tongue swirled around, spreading the bitter taste of alcohol in my mouth. Yet the way she moved... While it definitely seemed like she was drunk, it seemed like she was also doing this because she WANTED to! 

After sharing such an intimate kiss for a minute, she separated from me, a thin string of saliva being the only thing connecting our lips still. A small drunken and lustful smile grew on her lips. 

Kaine: Don't mind me. ~ I'm just cashing in on that favour you owe me. ~

Y/n: F-Favour?! THIS is what you had in mind?! 

Kaine: You're a shit liar. You know damn well how our stories end, don't you? That's why you lied, isn't it? To spare us from that pain. 

Damn... For a drunk lady, she's got it all in one. Defeated, I nodded.