𝟷𝟿| 𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢

Ian, with his long legs hastily moved away from her, discomfort etched on his features at her forcing herself on him

“I said no, didn't I?” He coldly replied, and I got the same chills from earlier.

Mierda, I've never seen this side of Ian before.

Feeling uncomfortable myself, I turned around, unable to witness the rejection, and stared at my shoes instead.

“Aren't you getting too comfortable thinking about him these days?” A voice in my head said.

Stop right there. Sure, I won't deny anymore that he's attractive, that doesn't mean I like him or anything.  I still haven't forgiven him for beating me yet. There's no way I have feelings for him.

Well, it sounded like I was convincing my mind, but my heart clearly didn't get the assignment.

Soon, I noticed red Nike sneakers in front of me, “Evans,” The voice which I haven't heard in awhile, crossed my ears.

“Walker,” I said, looking up and standing face-to-face with him.

A small smile formed on his lips, a genuine one, unlike those cocky or shit-eating grins he always seems to flash. As he removed his headband, His forehead was slick with sweat, and his hair was damp as well. The bright lights illuminated his high cheekbones, highlighting his freckles and long eyelashes.

There was no Katie in sight anymore, which I was secretly thankful for.

He raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to say something- probably about my thoughts on seeing him play.

“You weren't as bad as I thought.” I said, as I tried my best not to shiver.

I tightened my sweater around myself, it's further into the evening now, so the weather has become colder. I should've brought a jacket.

"Darling, just admit I played excellently." He grinned, tilting his head.

"In your dreams."

He let out a low chuckle as he leaned in close, his woody scent invading my nose,”Iceberg, it's cute to know that you'll throw many insults at me but can't give me a single compliment.”

“Shut up." I raised an eyebrow,"Besides, what did you say to that guy who almost kissed me?” Ian's face soured up at the mention of the guy as he stood up to his full height,”He ran away like his pants caught fire or something.” I shrugged, remembering the almost traumatic memory and playing it off.

Thanks to the last round, I almost forgot all about it, but this question was still lingering in the back of my mind.

“Curious much, Evans?” He asked, an evil grin on his face now.

“Duh.”

“Okay, come here,” He gestured towards him, while my expression became pinched again at his antics.