001

3RD PERSON POV:

An usual rainy monday morning - what could worse? Y/n was quickly getting ready for school since Hayoung was "patiently" waiting for her outside. As Y/n locked her house Hayoung said „Finally, you don't even know how mad i am."
„Hope you won't kill me" Y/n claimed and
sightly laughed.

As they stepped into the school hall, there was
a noise that she never heard in her high school before. She quickly looked on the clock, and her eyes wided - it was one minute after the start of lesson.

„Hayoung, we're late!" Y/n sightly screamed. They immediately started running, as they we're beside principal's office, she saw tall and handsome guy - really handsome one, but he seem cold and emotionless.

Y/n was quite extrovert but she didn't really like attention. She still was quite popular in her school, but it doesn't mean that she had many friends, she can count them on her hands with no problem.

TIME SKIP

Y/n was was walking home late because of her dance lessons, she was walking and she notised a guy sitting on the corner of the bridge. After Y/n some steps forward, the guy sharply stood up and it seems like he was pretty close to the corner. She immediately came close and pulled him back.

When she looked at him, she was sure she had seen him before and yes, he was the handsome guy - Sunghoon.

„Hey!What are you trying to do?"she said. Sunghoon just ignored,taked his backpack and walked away.

A/n:
im so sorry that its so short, im gonna post another one asap!😔