(His look)

He was talking when he looked up only to forget to breath.There standing Ruhika,wearing black shirt and blue jeans flexing her perfect body figure.

There standing Ruhika,wearing black shirt and blue jeans flexing her perfect body figure

(Her look)

Ruhika also stopped on stairs looking at avyansh.

"Holy shit!!is he taking some revenge or what?how the fuck can someone look this hot and sexy in casuals as well as formals.Fuck you Ruhika! why in the hell do you asked him to wear casuals.And cherry on the top he's wearing black and those veiny hands argg!!!My husband is damn hot and sexy....Now stop eye fucking him Ruhika and move!!"She thought and started taking steps.

She reached infront him and cleared her throat making him come out of his horny thoughts.

Ruhika said"Lets go!"making avyansh nod.

Both stepped out the apartment only to see cars already waiting.

Guards bow their heads to them and opened door as both settled in car.
And all left for airport.

Car ride went silent without much talkings.
Where Ruhika was busy in staring outside the car and avyansh was admiring Ruhika.

Avyansh's POV:-:

This girl never failed to amaze me from her actions.
The way she reacted yesterday was something no one will do after knowing that how much dangerous shindhe family is,but she's also not less than anyone.
I never expected her to keep criminal records of someone and thought that it will be difficult for her to make that bastard suffer but she proved me wrong.again

Her team spread the news all over the Internet but they were approximately 15mins late from us.
Yaah it was us who posted those videos and pictures before her.
Because no one can make her defeat when I'm here not even me.
She's a queen and a queen never losses.

We reached the airport and got down the cars as guards already surrounded us.
I intertwined our hands and started moving inside the private area,completely ignoring her gaze.

My jet was already waiting for us,we reached and  tulip moved inside after the welcome by our staff but I stayed to talk to the team about preparations and after getting the positive response I also moved inside.

I sat on my seat after fasting the seat belt as we took off,after my command.

I started working and don't know when 5 hours went until my eyes fell on her sleeping figure.
My women is so careless!!
I wonder how will she handle our babies then??
But I can also appoint some caretakers!yaah this is good idea!!