(chapter 11

~Kians POV
Today is a very special day for me and Ali.Today is her birthday and I want to do something special for her birthday.I already have it all planned out.I move a little bit and get out of bed.I take a picture of Ali and post it on Instagram.

@kianlawley my birthday angel sleeping. @ali_Lawley

I walk down stairs to make Ali some breakfast in bed.I get down stairs and see jc making out with someone on the couch,Its not Ashlee and I can't see the face.I move a little more and I see that its Monique. Well okay then."Get a room". I yell walking into the kitchen.I'm making her pancakes,eggs and bacon with some OJ.she doesn't like apple juice so I got her favorite.I finish making all the food.I start to walk up stairs and see that JC and Monique are passed out on the couch cuddling.At least there not suckin each others faces anymore.I walk up stairs and see that shes still sleeping.I walk up and put down her food by the bed and slid into bed and she moved into my chess."c'mon babe,wake up!" I started jumping on the bed.she just throwing pillows at me.she finally stops and I get up and bring her breakfast.
"Happy birthday babe".I sang to her while giving her a kiss on the forehand.
~Alis POV
I wake up by kian jumping on the bed.I start throwing pillows at him hoping he will stop.He finally stopped and brought over some really good breakfast.
"Happy birthday babe."he sang to me while kissing my forehand.
~later~
Me,kian and all my friends are going out for dinner together.Ive had amazing birthday with the best boyfriend in the world and amazing friends.kian didn't let me get out of bed all day.He would give me a piggy back to the bathroom then bring me back to bed.I call him and ask If I can get up and get ready for dinner.He runs up the stairs and told me to get on his back." C'mon kian,I have to get ready!" He puts me down by the bathroom and I thank him and go take a shower.

~At dinner~

We all are eating our food and just talking and kian asks me to go outside with him.He said he needs to talk to me.I'm kinda scared.We walk outside and he just stands there nervously. I'm really worried like did he cheat on me or do something bad."what's wrong babe?" I say. "Nothings wrong, its just that I have to ask you a question."Oh shit. Is all I can say in my mind. I just nodded."umm,Will you be my girlfriend?" I stop breathing for a minute."Of course Ill be your girlfriend!"I say jumping into his arms.We walk back into the restaurant and sit down.Kayle looks at me and says "Ali, why are you crying?" Wow I didn't even know I was crying. "I'm just happy that I have a good boyfriend and good friends.I love you guys so much.They all came up and hugged me.We all pay and leave to our house. We all decided to watch a movie in the living room.We all get in our pjs and try to decide on a movie to watch.We all decided on "beyond the lights." Me and kian are on one side of the couch and JC and Monique are on the other side of the couch. Then kayle,Sammy, and Nori and her boyfriend are all on the floor.We all gasp when she was about to fall off the balcony. We all just watch the movie and sooner or later everybody was sleeping all across the living room.I got out of kians grip and got my phone and took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

@Ali_Lawley The gangs all here love you guys.

Then I went and snuggled back into kians arms and fell asleep.Best birthday I could ask for.

_____________

Chapter 11!! So i wrote the chapter then it deleted on me so I would have update earlier but that had to happen.I got a new cover!! The person that made it is amazing!! Go read her books.There also amazing... Her name is Flava_Sava...I'll try to start updating more often.Just that my phone is being dumb lately...Okay thanks for reading my chapter.Please vote and comment any ideas you have they would be helpful.✌