Proluage

Hi, my cute chocolates 🍫 😍 . This is a new story of taekook and yoonmin . So enjoy it . I hope you will like it .

The Twin Sister's Secret

T

he celestial realm was abuzz with excitement because today , in the human world, the queen of the mortal realm was giving birth to their child .

As the king was walking around with tension outside the labor's room . Where the queen was giving to his child.

On the other side ,

The immorals were fighting with each other for more power .

Both powerful immortals were fighting with each other .

Devils and Angels two powerful immortals . They are like dark night and morning light.

Which is important for the whole universe . So , to maintain the universe , the universe God creates a magical combination, the strongest power.

But because of the fight and to protect the power for other immortals, the power change in to a flower and was divided into two . Half is light, and half is dark .

In the human world,

The lightning flower flew to the queens room .

The flower flies towards the queen's womb . The flower power was taken by the fetus .

With the loud cries, the queen gave birth to the twins .

As for the king, when he holds his first twin, the sky becomes so bright and joyful , a happy energy spread. The king becomes so happy.

But when he held the second twin, the sky turned into dark , a dark energy spread to all the universe

The most sad part was that because of giving birth to this much powerful children, the queen sacrificed her life

The most sad part was that because of giving birth to this much powerful children, the queen sacrificed her life .

The king holds his twins protectively.