PROLOGUE♥

As dhritarashtra was blind so royal member decided to make pandu king but evil dhritarashtra with his evil mind make elders to divide kingdom and give pandu khandavprashtra land as he is blind he can't build kingdom. Pandu didnt make any disapproval he and his wife kunti goes to barren land of khandavprashtra. His second wife was already die(because of a curse and pandu get curse that he can't make any relationship with women or he will die).

Pandu and kunti bid a farewell and goes to khandavprashtra they did tapasya for 11 month then indradev get pleased with there dedication and build a strong and beautiful palace for them and gave promise he will take care of land. If any harm occured.

Pandu and kunti get so happy as they are bless by indradev. After the palace was built pandu named it indraprastha.

Pandu become maharaj and kunti become maharani of indraprastha after one year pandu feel they should have a child but they can't have because of curse.

Kunti tell him that she got boons from rishi durvasha that she can chant mantra and call any god and get a son.

Pandu get happy and ask her to ask for a who will be hire of indraprastha. Kunti chant mantra and called indradev .

Indradev bless then with a son. He said"he will be mahanayak of aryavat he will known as arjun".

Pandu and kunti smiled and return back to palace keep naming ceremony and official name him as arjun.

Later after a year arjun become favourite of everyone in indraprastha he was lifeline of his parents. kunti again chant mantra and call 0ashwini kumar and they bless her with two son one was named as nakul and second was name as sahdev.

Arjun was happy to get two brother he hug them and use to pampered them.

After 4 years.

Arjun was 5 years old, nakul and sahdev were 4 years old. They were playing in garden pandu came and call them. They goes toward him.

Pandu said"we are going to dwarka ".

Arjun said" Dwarka ".

Kunti said" Yes Arjun it's my brother vasudev kingdom actually he is bless with a beautiful daughter and after 3 day it's here naming ceremony so we are invited and we are leaving tomorrow go and pack your bags".

Arjun nakul sahdev nodded and goes to back bags.

Next day they start there journey towards dwarka they reached at dwarka in dwarka after 2 days.

Pandu with his family get down from chariots and see dwarka family standing to welcome.

Vasudev hug her sister's family. Rohini devaki hig kunti. Balram and krishna take blessing from pandu and kunti. Arjun nakul sahdev take blessing from rohini vasudev devaki and balram as he was elder.

Vasudev welcome them in his palace and they went inside . Vasudev take them to meet his daughter he entered in room and see ugrasana and shurasena playing with his little princess who was vasudev daughter.

Kunti take her in arms and see she is so cute and so sweet just like a fairy.she said"bharta vasudev you got a beautiful daughter ".

Vasudev smile. Pandu take her from kunti and caressed her hair. Arjun was looking at everyone.

Arjun said" Mata who is she".

Kunti said"she is your mamashree daughter".

Arjun said"can i take her".

Kunti gave him careful. Arjun observed her she is so sweet she look so cute when she is sleep. Little child also look at him and smile bright. Arjun smiled back at her. He peck her forehead the baby smile look at him. Every smile bit Krishna had a mischief smile.

Then devaki rohini take her from Arjun to make her ready. They make there little princess ready in pink small clothes and some jewellers.

In naming ceremony priest name her subhadra "Auspicious one

Bhadra - fortunate or also glorious

Subhadra - Auspicious one

Chitra - bright one

Bhadra Bhāshini - Sweet Speeched woman

Rajeevalochana - one with eyes like blue lotus

Yashasvini - illustrious woman

Yadu nandini - daughter of yadus

Vārshnēyi - daughter of Vrishni lineage

Sātvati / Sātvatātmaja - daughter of Satvata race

Bhāmini - beautiful lady

Sarana Sahodari - Sister of Sarana( Balarama)

Kēsava Priya Svasa - Favourite sister of KēsavaVarāroha - One with beautiful hips

Vishālākshi - one with large eyes

Vāsudeva Sahodari - Sister of of Vāsudeva krishna

Krishna Sahodari - Sister of Krishna

Tapasvini- ascetic one

Mādhavi - a woman of Madhu ‘s race

Yādavi - a woman of yadu's race

Veerajā - Daughter of a Hero

Veera Sodari - Sister of a Hero

Pruthutāmrākshi - one with large coppery eyes

Suchismithā- Sweet smiling one

Krishna Priya - Beloved of Krishna

Vasudeva Duhitā - Daughter of Vasudeva

Vasudeva Dayitā sutā - Favourite daughter of Vasudeva

Rāja Putrī - She who is a Princess

Mahābhàgà- Blessed one

Krishna Bhagini - Sister of Krishna

Varavarninī - a beautiful lady

Shubhà - a beautiful woman / auspicious

Vaasudevaanuja - Sister of Vaasudeva

Manasvini - virtuous and intelligent woman

Subhadra's names from folklores :

Rochana- a beautiful woman

Krishna named her "ruchi my ruchi".

He hug his beloved sister.

After priest name the little girl as subhadra some brahman came and name her" She is attractive like Krishna she will also known as"Krishna".

Everyone smiled. Krishna and Arjun become friends.After two days pandu with his family returned back to indraprastha.

Arjun was change a little he was lost in subhadra though after some month pandu send Arjun nakul sahdev to gurkul  dronacharya was the teacher of them.

Arjun in gurukul meet his cousin brother duryodhan and other 99 brother but they ignored them so Arjun also didn't talk with them there they trio meet gada and satyaki.

Arjun gada satayaki become best friends. It has 5 years. Whole day they use to do practice and at night gara use ti say something about his sweet sister subhadra about her behaviours her nature her mischief and all. Arjun use to listen carefully.

Pandu used to miss his son and evn kunti miss them.

Vasudev was spending beautiful time with his daughter and dwarka was bless with her.
Krishna and balram take care of her . She was fortune of dwarka.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry if any mistake.

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥