-https//OUCH..TRACKS

((Stray kids 9th member))

 "Imperfection is beauty, madness is                 genius and it's better to be absolutely  ridiculous than absolutely boring

ridiculous than absolutely boring."

                                  |
                                  |

"                                                        |                                  |

                   —EXSES AND OWWS

                                    |
                                    |

                         —ACCIDENT'S

                                     |
                                     |

—Oopsies :

—while dancing on stage to case 143 Jisoo's clothing got caught onto hyunjin they both tried to be professional and fix the problem themselves,but it was hard with the dancing so jisoo decided to just get rid of the clothing and continue on. (Many stays praised him for his professionalism)
___________________

—while dancing with his skzoo juji, jisoo accidentally hit juji, jisoo noticed immediately and apologized (the fans praised him online for his kindness).
___________________

—On a live with the members in the back jisoo and Felix were play fighting when jisoo looked at his phone because of a notification Felix turned to his left to talk to hyunjin.
—Jisoo the turned to talk to him at the same time as Felix was turning to do the same and accidentally jisoo and Felix kinda kissed.
—They were so stunned they didn't know what to say and no one noticed they,try to forget that day because it was so embarrassing especially on camera.
______________________

                    —"FANS"

—Back then during a fan sign a "fan" tried clawing Jisoo's hand because he "didint fit in with the others and should just leave" (new stays didn't know jisoo was a male) security took care of the "fan" and jisoo was not hurt, he knew that people would try to hurt him but really didn't expect it to happen so soon once he got back stage he had a small panic attack.
____________________