Chapter 2: Baby?

FELIX POV
        I turned the camera off and ran upstairs to find Marzia fast asleep on the couch. She was so beautiful when she sleeps. I looked at the clock that was on the wall and it read midnight. I then carried my beautiful bride upstairs.

           When I was about to put her in our bed she surprised kissed me passionately. "I was awake the whole time" she smiled. "I just wanted you to carry me"I laughed. "Oh really" I then dropped her in bed and we both laughed and fell asleep.

         *Next morning*

                  MARZIA POV
        I woke up this morning and I looked over to Felix and I saw him fast asleep smiling holding my waist. Wonder what he was dreaming about. I just layed there for the past hour not wanting to leave his arms nor wake him up. But i got bored so I poked him.

          His eyes slowly opened and said in a groggy voice "good morning my beautiful bride" he smiled and kissed me on the forehead. "Good morning my handsome husband" I responded. He giggled "It's my turn to cook you breakfast" he then pecked me on the lips and got dressed in skinny jeans and a t-shirt then went downstairs.

        I layed there with a smile on my face then whispered "I'm the luckiest girl alive" I fell asleep again until Felix woke me up again with breakfast in bed. "Good morning beautiful, I cooked you breakfast" he said with a smile. A leaned forward and found my favorite breakfast on the tray.

               Pumpkin spice waffles with a side of sliced fresh peaches. I looked at him with a smile. Then ate my breakfast.

                        FELIX POV
      When I was fast asleep Marzia poked me on the nose and I woke up. I saw her beautiful face right in front of me and I couldn't resist saying "good morning my beautiful bride" I then kissed her forehead" she responded with "good morning my handsome husband" I giggled then got dressed and went to make her breakfast.

          To be honest I kind of owed her since she already made me breakfast but I brought It up to her her in bed since I knew she was exhausted. She's been having the weirdest cramps all night and throwing up. Plus she's been eating more than usually.

         She probably has the flu or something. Her hair was messed up and her eyes were baggy but I still thought she was the most beautiful woman on this planet.

                     MARZIA POV
         I finished up my breakfast and went to get dressed. I put on an over sized sweater with tights. When I looked in the mirror I almost gasped. My hair was a total mess and I had the biggest bags under my eyes. I then fixed my hair and put on my makeup.

         A feeling came over me and I ran to the bathroom to throw up. I don't know why I have been throwing up so much lately. But then I realized that all the symptoms I have been feeling may actually mean I'm pregnant.

            I honestly don't want a child right now and I would be ready when I'm 30 or something. Then I heard Felix's voice "Marzia are you ok" he asked. "No" I answered. He then ran upstairs and pulled my hair back as I was throwing up and crying. Felix then held me in his arms and kissed my head. "Everything is gonna be alright" he said in a reassuring voice.

                            FELIX POV
             I was in the middle of making a YouTube video when I heard crying from upstairs. I quickly yelled asking if she was alright. But I didn't hear her respond so I ran as fast as I could up stairs and I found her in the bathroom throwing up and crying. She hates puking and I always feel so bad for her.

                I held her hair back as she was and when she was done I held her in my arms and kissed her head reassuring her that everything will be alright. She said she wanted to go to the store to take a pregnancy test. I was shocked. "Your pregnant?" I said still in shock.

              "Well I don't know that's what I want to find out" she responded. I picked her up and put her in our bed, pulled the covers over her, and kissed her. "You need to get some rest." I said. I'm gonna go to the store and get your test. It's now time to figure out if I'm a dad.