Chapter 3 - What are they afraid of?

Miss Circle was walking down the hallway. It was shortly after the bell rang, but the hallway was completely silent, all of the students had already made their way to the cafeteria. They were obviously going to cause trouble, but for now, it wasn't her problem.
She felt a presence beside her, looking to her right. It was Miss Bloomie.

"Thavel is already waiting for us." She mumbled "You know the schedule."

Miss Circle nodded. She was in no rush. She wasn't hungry or anything.

"Oh, you have some blood on your face." Miss Bloomie pointed to a spot beside her mouth. "Are you okay, Miss Circle?"

She nodded, grinning.

"Oh, don't worry, it's not my blood."

After another minute of walking, they finally arrived at the teachers lounge.
Miss Thavel greeted them, waving. She was sitting at a table, alone. Miss Circle seemed a bit confused, weren't Baldi and Miss Thavel on the same schedule? Where was he?

"Where's Baldi?" She tilted her head.

"I don't know." Miss Thavel looked at the empty chairs around her.

"Maybe he got cold feet because it's probably his first time talking to women." Miss Bloomie snickered.

Miss Circle rolled her eyes. She heard a few stories about Baldi through town. He was a respected teacher, and just like her, you suffered his wrath if you failed his class.

"Uhh, Circle, are you alright?" Miss Bloomie poked her.

Miss Circle seemed to snap back to reality, blinking.

"You were making that face you like to make again." Miss Bloomie said as she sat down.

     "There's no way you're thinking about that egghead, are you?" Miss Thavel covered her mouth, trying to hide her amusement

Miss Circle's face flushed in embarrassment.

"I WAS NOT!" She growled, slamming her fist on the table before sitting down beside Miss Bloomie.

"As long as you're not making googly eyes at him, I don't care." Miss Bloomie filed her nails with her boxcutter hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------

     Baldi was walking down the hall to the teachers lounge. He didn't have that big of a lunch, just some snack bars and an apple. He still couldn't stop thinking about the possibilities of what would happen to him. Back to that nightmare, would they eat him?

     "No, now I'm definitely exaggerating." Baldi chuckled to himself, shaking his head.

     When Baldi opened the door to the teachers lounge, the terrifying trio were all staring at him. They all looked like a pack of wolves spotting their prey. He didn't give them a reaction. Miss Circle had pulled out a chair between her and Miss Thavel, and since there were no other seats, Baldi had no other choice but to sit where they wanted.