It starts with a lighthouse like it always does...😒😒😒

The air smelled of salt as the blastosphere opened its metal doors on the beach. One by one, everyone stepped out of the blastosphere, exploring their new surroundings, whether it came to picking out grass out of the sand , examining sea gulls and scurring crabs, even splashing water at eachother in the ocean.

Jacklet out a big sigh as he was very relieved . He was afraid the little sisters would be scared of their new surroundings. Instead, they were thriving, ready to explore the world around them. Unlike Jack who was constantly scared of everything growing up. It was only when he was summoned away from his lonely life at the farmhouse to the watery depths of rapture he found his courage.

"It's nice isn't it?"
Jack turns around to see Tenembaun as he helps her out of the blastosphere. " I guess, sun's too bright if you ask me." Tenembaun let's out a chuckle as she wipes the dust off her dirty skirt. " It's only when you've been in darkness for so long that you start to appreciate the things in the light." Jack can't help but agree to that there's some things that Jack had missed about the surface like decent food for one and man was he craving a hot dog. Second was the fact he wasn't fighting for his life in a game of survival anymore.

No more splicers.
No more big daddy's.
No more ADAM running through his veins
No more Andrew Ryan
No more Rapture

....

"No more Rapture." Now that was the thought that stuck with him the most. He still couldn't believe he was alive and on the surface with his new friend Tenembaun. The only one who remained honest to him throughout his journey through Rapture.  He feels he would be nowhere without her and Tenembaun thinks the same but wither of them want to admit it.

What couldn't believe more was that he was now a father of four children.  The little sisters he saved...

Abigail was the first.
who was very thankful she was out of her torment she was the one who would leave the ADAM teddy bears for him to find.

Deliah was the second.
He didn't see much of her after curing her. It was only when he was trying to figure out the code from Dr Sigmund to cure his hypnosis that grace helped him. Turns out she was very smart for her age. Like Einstein smart.

Claire was the third. When he saved her she kicked and yelled at him. She was a fiesty little thing. She would often try ambush Jack with a needle full of ADAM.
Yeah, it bothered him but it gave him a boost of energy. However, when Claire found this out she threw a huge tantrum. Luckily Jack was really the only one who calmed her down. In fact when Jack was ambushed by Fontaine it was Claire that saved him and took him to the hideout.

Now the fourth and final sister he saved was Sally. She is a very EMOTIONAL child. When her big daddy died she cried heavily. Jack couldn't help but feel bad about killing her guardian but he had no choice. Poppy was at first scared of Jack when she first got saved but overtime she got used to him and is happy to call him her dad. This is due to Poppy spying on Jack through the vents. Of course Jack doesn't know that it was only until the very end of the journey that poppy really hugged him and be close him as she clung onto Jack sweater.

It was a journey that's for sure. But now he has the only thing he's ever wanted...

A family.

Of course he will need to provide him a safe home, food, get a job and most importantly raise them to be exceptionally sweet and normal little girls cause girls with yellow eyes and stabbing people with needles is NOT a normal thing to do in modern day society. FOR OBVIOUS REASONS!

But Jack knew this for sure

It was a new dawn.
It was a new day.
It was a new life.

Nothing could ever ruin this moment-

"GET YOUR GHOULISH LITTLE HANDS AWAY FROM ME!"

Jack and Tenembauns head whipped around quickly as they see Claire and Abigail have Frank or how Jack has known him as "atlas" caught in some rope.

" caught this one trying to get away!" Abigail hollered as she tried to keep atlas from getting away. " Should we drown him the watery thing?"as Claire gave a mischievous smile.

At this point atlases ears went up in alarm as he looked paniced.

"WHAT?! YOUR CRAZY!"
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR BOYO HELP ME!! Atlas screamed trying to lose the ropes but nothings working.

"Don't call me that." Jack said with a stern and cold face. This sent chills down everyone's spine including Atlas. He didn't know he could be this intimidating.

Jack sees the look on girls faces and sighs as he realizes he's scaring them.
But still looks at atlas with no pity for the man.

You just had to save this selfish maniac didn't you jack?