"Yeah he's worried about you but he didn't exactly have time to explain everything that's happened because i mean let's face it" She let out a heavy breath looking around the room frantically before continuing "It's been chaos since Miami Ive never seen so many tabloids about you"

I'd begun to slightly pace back and forth in front of her at the thought of the media. The news articles. The fans. The anxiety of it all was too much to bear "I've fucked up massively Jess"

"Right well slowly explain everything"

"Oh god where do I start" I'd managed to stop my panicked pacing as I grabbed my waist with my hands steadily "Charles nearly died and it was the most horrific week of my life" My words had stopped at the memory's of the race week in Miami. How hard the rain pelted onto me as Leigh caught me in her arms in the pit lane. The whines and cry's from the stands. The flames on every screen in every garage. Jesy's hand looping into mine safely pulled me from my own mind "I know I saw..it was pretty horrific"

"No..no what was horrific was coming face to face with an ex he had been in contact with whilst I was asleep next to him every night even after.." The lump at the back of my throat had briefly cut me off, but I powered through for the sake of not having to repeat the story for some time "even after we'd finally started the relationship I'd been so desperate to have since Bahrain"

The moment the words had passed my lips with struggle, her eyes widened with shock. She only managed in the end to stammer out one simple word "No.." Her little breaths in between words indicated she didn't have a fucking clue what to say "Why..What..Why?!"

"He claims nothing happened and it was because he panicked about not recovering and losing his seat.."

"So he phoned his ex!?"

"Apparently she's been with him in tough situations before..she knew what to say"

"You were right beside him tho-"

"I know" I casted my hand over my face, wincing slightly when I remembered the state of it.

"Oh my god Luce your hand...I mean- I just- Sorry but it's like a fucking train has just stormed through your life"

I couldn't help but chuckle, for the first time in hours I'd finally laughed. I don't know whether it was because I found it funny or I was laughing through the pain. But either way the sound of my own laugh was like music to my own ears.

"So what's the plan? You going to try and fix it with Charles" She asked, looking up at me with almost sad pity. I hated it.

"I don't know..probably not here. I'm going to back to London today"

"Ah about that.." She winced at me causing my stomach to stir slightly.

"What?"

"All flights are cancelled, I literally found out as I was coming from the airport"

"What!? Why?"

"Apparently there's some sort of storm coming" She pulled her phone out her pocket and began searching, before flipping it round for me to see. She wasn't lying that's for sure. Every weather article was panicked with headlines about a cyclone type storm, I'd been too wrapped up in myself to notice "It's a good job I got here when I did"