April 2024

Updates

This month, we are changing the applications to join the U.A. Storytellers due to Wattpad's upcoming removal of direct messages. Please take a look at our conversations tab to learn more.

Books in our community updated this month:

The Class That Cried Werewolf - B3r1itz

Kita's Legacy Extras - sd1229

The Beauty and The Beast-A KiriBaku Story - aki_mikarai

Luminescence II BNHA OC Insert - bluefanficreader

Character Spotlight

The Storytellers have spoken, and the OC of the month is...StupidHufflepuff's OC, Yume!

Name: Yume Doishi (Nicknames: Yui; Hero Name: The Imagination Hero: Dream)

Pronouns: she/her

Birthday: April 19th

Quirk: La Ensueña: it allows her to create illusions made from a cloudy substance she makes from water molecules in the air. She can create anything as long as she saw it at least once in a dream. Because of this she has very vivid dreams and can control who sees the illusion.

Class/Occupation: Class 1-A and former model

Featured Books: Justice's Emblem

Life Goals: To become a hero is to prove to others that she's more than just a pretty face. (Her parents forced her into modeling to monetize off her beauty, which is where that stems from) 🙂 She plans to do this through graduating U.A. and hopefully starting her own agency.

Here is what Noel had to say about her character:

"Considering Blair's abrupt and hot headed personality, I thought it would be fun to create a character who acted as a rival for her, which was inspired by the relationship between Bakugo and Midoriya. My favorite thing would probably be writing her from other characters' perspectives as many of my characters see her very differently. (Blair seeing her as a rival, Miu being intimidated by her, and many of my side characters seeing her as beautiful and graceful to provide some examples)."

Slice of Life Advice

Continuing with our series of steps to write your book, we asked members of our server about starting the writing process. It seems as though the most daunting part of posting a new book can be starting. Often, we can be unsure if the story is good, if it will go anywhere. But once you take that leap, you can be confident in knowing your story is out there.