July 2023

Updates

Although this month acted as more of a break for us, there were many creative pieces shared. Additionally, the sign-ups for the Book Club month and a member-run DnD campaign have been open to our members. We're looking to have more DnD campaigns on our server, so our members should keep an eye out for that!

Books in our community updated this month:

All That I Am -sun_jin 

BNHA Chatfic!_CloudyClo_

Things Worth Fighting For - UAStorytellers

Until I Met You (KiriBaku AU)W8ASEC123

"Embers" bnha variouskyrpto

Art Showcase

The wonderful artists in our community never fail to impress. Whether it's canon characters, their own OCs, or fan art for others, they always put their all into their work, and it's nothing short of amazing!

Our first piece this month is a reference sheet from ThePhroggPhather for his character Hirohito! The fact he sketched this on paper was super impressive to us! Here is what he had to say about this piece:

"Hello!! I'm Phrogg, and this is a silly little reference sheet for my OC, Hirohito Tsutsumi! It's been a challenge to get into developing 'Hito's story as I'm a beginner writer and perfectionist, but I love creating content for my boy nonetheless. I began drawing this with little expectation besides a bit of fun, but I ended with more motivation to tell Hirohito's story! I hope to bring you all joy with this fanfic someday, and please help me in bringing it to fruition. Love ya, bye!"

Our next piece is from aBitGrim! They drew their awesome leading lady Rose in a Barbie inspired portrait! We're loving their Barbie pictures! Here is what they had to say about their piece:

"From the first time I saw this trailer to the third time I watched the film, I have been in love with the Barbie movie! Greta Gerwig's message of loving womanhood for all it's imperfections and the human experience moved me to draw my most unique OC in Margot Robbie's iconic cowgirl outfit. Like Barbie, Rose expresses adoration for unconventional features and shows beauty in little details that make her human. This movie has become one of my favorites, and I deeply respect the message it gives to everyone: you don't have to be perfect to deserve love and happiness."