Shylily vtuber Isekai adventure

Shylily suddenly woke up in a white void with a man a couple of feet away from her. He looked to be around 25 years old while smoking a cigarette and reading a newspaper. Looking down at herself, she realized she was her avatar model for Vtubing
She noticed her long navy blue hair with two white strands, simulating the two main colors of orcas that reached down to her thighs. as well as the blue markings on her skin. She also took notice that she was wearing her blue sailor uniform with a blue thigh-length skirt and a ribbon on her right thigh of the same color. She also felt the blue choker, with a decoration in the shape of an orca, which, with some straps, is attached to her swimsuit/bra.
Feeling very nervous about all this, she softly calls out to the man. "ummmm, excuse me, but what's going on?" She asked him nervously. The man looked at her over his newspaper before setting it down and answering, "Well, you've died." He said bluntly, taking a drag of his cigarette.

"Excuse me, that was kinda rude of me. Here, let me introduce myself. I am Death, and you're dead. Let's get this paperwork started. How did you die?" He asked her in a business-like tone.

"Um, I honestly don't know. All I remember was doing a late night stream on Twitch, then went to sleep, and now I am waking up here." She said quietly, feeling very unsure.

"Ah, I see. Well, let's see the cause of death, shall we." he said, snapping his fingers and picking up his newspaper again after awhile he gave the girl a pitiful look.

"You don't mind me asking you a couple of questions?" He asked her gently

"N-No, please go ahead."

"Alright, what is your full name?" He asked her

"Um, my name is ******, but I go by Shylily. Well, it's really just the nickname I used for Vtubing, I'm sure you've heard of vtubers" She told him with a soft voice, looking down.

"Yes, I do know what a vtuber is, my granddaughter is a big fan of them and she is quite the gamer as well, and am guessing thats your profession?" He said with a chuckle, and the girl nodded

"My next question is why are you so nervous? You look like you're about to pass out, is it because you're in the presence of Death himself?" He asked, a bit shocked, when she started fidgeting even more than before.

"Y-Yes, it's because of that and well the fact that I'm a virgin." She whispered the last part to him, looking embarrassed, and she didn't miss the shock on his face before it was schooled into a neutral expression.

"Well, moving on from that, how famous do you think you are in your Vtubing career?"

"Well, I don't know if I would call it a career, but I believe I get 7,000 to maybe 5,000 new subscribers or followers per month. Why do ask?"

"Because the way you died, it involves a fan who stalked you for multiple years and am not exactly sure how he pulled it off but apparently he hacked all your social media accounts finding everything about you."
He told her, and the poor girl was about to pass out again.

"Oh no, oh no, what has he done?!?! Did he post my real name or my face?! Oh no, this is bad.It's really bad. This is a nightmare." She was starting to hyperventilate, and the man gave her a hug, trying to calm her down.

"Calm down, I wish it was just your identity getting leaked, but it's much worse than that."

"W-What do you mean worse?" She asked, a bit worried

"He hacked your social media account finding out where you live than he post a video of him killing you and then doing unspeakable things to your corpse I rather not say." He told her gently

She didn't hear him. She just fainted in his arms and was starting to cry.

Death was having a bad day. When he got to work today, he was greeted with a mountain of paperwork that would take him days to complete, and just his luck when he finished it, a new soul popped up. And it's been 5 hours since then, and they were still doing paperwork.