2. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙀𝙍'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

A month into classes. One month in and I'm the talk of the school. I know I'm in two movies and Percy Jackson comes out in December but yeesh. Catch me a break.

M.M-"Pair up. We are starting the cruise assignment."

Cruise assignment? Y/n looks annoyed and exhausted. Bethany is always melodramatic and exaggerative. Grace looks only mildly displeased.

G.H-"Another road trip assignment?" Ah well, that cleared it up. Definitely helped me out here.

I turn back to Y/n.

W.S-"Wanna pair up?"

She looked at me a bit confused before looking at Bethany.

Y.L-"Sorry Bethany, next time."

Bells smiled and nodded, Y/n looking back at me.

Y.L-"Yeah sure." She said, then looked behind me at Mr. Morris.

Y.L-"Mr. Morris?"

M.M-"Yeah?"

Y.L-"Can we bring this home?"

M.M-"No. But you can talk to your partner after school about it." She rolled her eyes. Ok so that's not good, I guess. Grace looks annoyed, but she ends up going to another girl called Mayday. Y/n smiled at me again and took out her phone. She snuck it in class.

Y.L-"Put in your Instagram, we'll DM."

I took her phone under the table and typed in "walker.scobell". I handed the phone back to her. Her eyes widened.

Y.L-"Jeez- 1 million? What the hell did you do?" She asked, then scrolled through my posts. Ah well, that's not gonna be an awkward conversation.

W.S-"Oh uh yeah- I'm kind of an actor?"

Y.L-"Like.. background but famous relative? Those POV TikToks? Or like proper acting?" She said, staring at her phone while scrolling.