1. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚?

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝙔/𝙉'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

?.?-"Hey Mr. Morris? Can I talk to you?" A boy says. He has a bubbly smile and was interrupting the first class of the day. Probably a kid who was lost trying to find his class. I honestly don't recognize him. Must be new to the school. Or maybe I never saw him around. Good chance of that.

M.M-"What do you need?" Mr. Morris said across the room.

?.?-"I'm Walker, I'm supposed to be here... Like thirty minutes ago."

B.B-"Fifty." Bethany whispered into my ear as if I didn't know that. Yes, Bethany. I was here. I understand time. My eyes peer at this boy at the door frame with his backpack still on and the most bubbly smile on his face. Earlier, when looking at the seating plan, there was supposed to be a "Walker" in front of me. There was no old yearbook picture attached. Figured it was a glitch since Bethany's picture hasn't updated since we were in 3rd grade, so I figured there were many glitches in the system. Glad to see someone wasn't skipping the first day.

M.M-"Why are you late?"

W.?-"I went to the wrong school."

The entire class bursts out in laughter while I just look at the boy.

W.?-"Yeah, I went to Normane." Normane Valley High was a 30 minute bike ride away? Why was he so late? Was he running from there? I chuckle at the picture in my head of someone running to school.

Y.L-"Did you not see the giant sign that said 'Normane'?" The boy turned to me.

W.?-"No! I sat in the office for like 20 minutes!" He laughed. He had a good laugh. I'm not gonna sit here and deny he wasn't attractive, he absolutely was. Mr. Morris walked out the room with him to show his locker, soon returning to the class. He stood in front of the class, a stupid grin still on his face.

"𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘾𝙊𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇" written in dry erase marker on the whiteboard. The boy standing right next to the teacher in front of the class. He was fifty minutes late into the hour and thirty minutes class on the first day. Classy.

M.M-"Okay, get to your seat. You are across from Bells and Star."

Did he mean me?

Y.L-"Wait, why am I 'star'?"

M.M-"You kept drawing stars over and over on the worksheets last year." He acts like that's the most obvious thing. The sass on this forty-nine-year-old man is insane. I had him last year too, but this man is too sassy for his own good. I roll my eyes, seeing the boy sit down across from me at our table. It was a table of six. Two on each long side and one at each end. He was sitting beside Idris Klein, across from me, between us on my left was little miss perfect Grace Holloway. On my right was Bethany. And on the right end was Oliver Abe. Oliver and Idris were the stupid class clowns. Well, wannabe class clowns. Just loud and Gen Alpha humour and expect us to laugh. It's only hilarious when they're sarcastic.

I think they are sarcastic? God knows what they ever say honestly.

B.B-"Hi Walker! I'm Bethany Bells. This is my friend Y/n L/n!" I scrunch my nose, squint my eyes, and knit my brow as she says that. What? I can't introduce myself? Yeah, she's right. I wouldn't talk to him. Men are weird. And just because this one is pretty changes nothing. Bethany leaned over the table to make. Joking whisper to him.

B.B-"I promise, she's not as mean as she looks." Bethany giggled after whispering that loudly and then laying back in her chair. She was a horrible whisperer. Even when she was actually whispering, she was so loud.

If I had to describe Bethany as two words, I would pick "summer sunshine". She is sun-kissed even in the middle of fall. Her entire closet is just summer clothes, even though most of the year is cold. She was just a positive person and struggled to slow negatively. Not because she feels like she had to be perfect. No, she just was rarely sad. I'm glad to have Bethany with me. She's a good friend. Even if I don't always tell her. She's known me for around 2 years. Which doesn't sound like long, but it feels like it. Walker smiled and looks at Bethany, taking a quick glance at me before back to Bethany.

W.S-"I'm Walker, if you haven't figured that out yet." He chuckled. Grace looked at the new boy and stuck her hand out. She even let it extend like she was doing fine art.

G.H-"Grace. Holloway." She says like that made it more clear. As if we knew her before that. Well, we did. But Walker didn't.

Honestly, Idris and Oliver were throwing paper balls at the back of Jasmine's head.

Walker took the hand and shook it.

W.S-"Nice to meet you."

The greeting are mostly done, so we can go back to the subject before.

Y.L-"How do you go to Normane?" I chuckle as a say that, a smirk on my face of amusement.

W.S-"I don't know, I just did." He laughed. Nice laugh.

G.H-"Did you not notice the large sign that said Normane instead of Fairview?"

Didn't I already say that,  Holloway?

W.S-"No!"

Bethany, with 5 seconds of not being in the conversation, has already distracted herself by making paper rings. When she finished one, she hands me it, which I put on my ring finger like always.

Someone here definitely made an impression. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈