"Alright." He said and let go.

 "Wait. Could you somehow make sure none of the others go in there? I'll be listening to my music and well, it's not exactly music of this time period." I asked.

 "I can try. Just be a bit cautious." He said.

 I nodded and headed to the parlor. On the way I put in earbuds and turned on a music playlist I found on Clara Ride's YouTube channel a while back. She may not post any videos anymore, but she is always putting really good songs on this playlist.

 Throwing it on shuffle, the first song that came up was E.T. By Katy Perry. Man I love this song. I began cleaning in time with the music. 

 "You're so hypnotizing. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch magnetizing. Feels like I am floating. Is my body glowing? They say 'Be afraid'. You're not like the others. Futuristic lover. Different DNA. They don't understand you. You're from a whole 'nother world. A different dimension. You've opened my eyes. And I'm ready to go lead me into the light.

 "Kiss me. Ki-ki-kiss me. Infect with your love and fill me with your poison. Take me. Ta-ta-take me. Wanna be a victim, ready for abduction. Boy. You're an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial.

 "You're so supersonic. Wanna feel your power, stun me with your lazer. Your kiss is cosmic. Every move is magic. You're from a whole 'nother world. A different dimension. You've opened my eyes. And I'm ready to go lead me into the light.

 "Kiss me. Ki-ki-kiss me. Infect with your love and fill me with your poison. Take me. Ta-ta-take me. Wanna be a victim ready for abduction. Boy. You're an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial. 

 "This is trancendental. On another level. Boy, you're my lucky star. I wanna walk on your wavelength. And there when you vibrate. For you I'd risk it all. All.

 "Kiss me. Ki-ki-kiss me. Infect with your love and fill me with your poison. Take me. Ta-ta-take me. Wanna be a victim ready for abduction. Boy. You're an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial. Extraterrestrial. Extraterrestrial. 

 "Boy. You're an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial." I sang. Looking around, I discovered there was still a lot to go. And Sebastian standing in the doorway. I gasped and felt a blush begin to form.

 "Interesting music." He said, walking forward.

 "Pft. You haven't even heard 'interesting music' until you have heard the rest of this playlist." I said, turning around to start cleaning again as the Five Night's at Freddy's song turned on.

 (( Sebastian's p.o.v ))

 Y/N was singing when I walked in to check on her. "Kiss me. Ki-ki-kiss me. Infect with your love and fill me with your poison. Take me. Ta-ta-take me. Wanna be a victim ready for abduction. Boy. You're an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial. Extraterrestrial. Extraterrestrial. Boy. You're an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial."

 She turned around when she finished. She gave a little gasp as she saw me and her cheeks turned a light pink.

 "Interesting music." I said, then began walking up to her.

"Pft. You haven't heard 'interesting music' until you've heard the rest of this playlist." She said, turning back around.

 As she got back to cleaning she was whisper-singing another song. It didn't even make any sense. Five Night's at Freddy's? What the hell was that? I rolled my eyes and left the room. When I did, her singing volume increased. She obviously was trying to hide her singing from me. How ridiculous. 

 I walked in the kitchen, which was actually pretty clean and began making the young master's tea. He would be expecting it soon.

 (( Back to your p.o.v ))

 (( Time skip brought to you by cleaning and singing. ))

 After a hour, and plenty of singing, I had finished several rooms and the hallways. Man this was tiring. And my throat is a bit sore. Maybe some tea would help. I began to make my way toward the kitchen when I heard screaming from outside.

 I ran that way and saw that Finni was being shot at. I looked around and saw a couple of pistols lying nearby. I picked them up and saw the clips were full. I ained at where the shots were coming from, and fired. This time, no tears came from my eyes. No one messes with my friends. My vision sharpened and I began to look for more people.

 Finni looked at me shocked. "Y/N? You can shoot?"

 "Yes I can. Now go get the others. And make sure the young master is safe!" I barked. He nodded and ran while I took out more people.

 The realization that I was killing people came faster than I had expected. The others arrived and told me to go inside and I glady accepted. Within minutes, all the intruders had been eliminated. And everyone came back in.

 "Are you all alright?" I asked worried.

 "We are fine, but what about you?" Baldroy asked.

 "I am fine as well." I gave out a big sigh. I am not cut out for this.