Scouts

*Lewis' Pov*

It's been a week since Roxy got hit and today is the day the scouts come and watch one of our games. I'm so nervous. I change into grey sweats and a navy blue top, grabbing my keys I head to the car to drive to Kai's, where we're meeting the rest of the team. I unlock the car and slump into the front seat, turning the key. It doesn't take to long to get there, I'm pull up in Kai's drive and head inside.

"Hello?" I call. No one answers so I head through to the living room, where I find everyone crowded round an open laptop.

"What are you looking at?" I ask sitting down.

"Coach cancelled the game." Someone says.

"What! Why?" I scoff.

"Say's the scouts have already chosen someone off the team." Kai shrugs.

"Who? And how the fuck have they already been chosen." I shout.

"Um they sent of a video." Kai shrugs again.

"Oh alright, but who?" I ask

Everyone stays silent but their gaze falls to Fletcher. He couldn't have. 

" Look, I'm sorry but i really needed this and the scholarship." He sighs.

"So did everyone else!" I say grabbing my stuff , heading to the door.

"I said I'm sorry, I feel terrible. Look let's just talk later at dinner." He shouts, following me to the door.

"Sure dinner yeah I forgot." I sigh.

                                                                    ***

I'm standing on the sands front steps, my mum beside holding a box of brownies. I don't want to talk to fletcher, I can't believe he did that. Then the front door opens and we walk in to where Rosie and Tim are cooking dinner ( Roxy's parents), my mum rushes over to help.

"Lewis, Roxy and Fletcher are upstairs getting ready if you want to go see them." Rosie says hugging me.

"Alright thanks." I say and I head to Roxy's room.

I knock twice and she opens the door letting me in. She's wearing her pyjamas...

"Roxy...You're mum said you we're getting ready?" I say, glancing across her clothe filled room.

"Ugh, I can't find anything to wear." She moans.

"See, you look good and I can't find anything good"

"Fine, look I'll pick something for you." I suggest.

"Sure." She says.

Roxy's ^^^

Roxy's ^^^

Mine^^^

I offer her my hand, which she takes, and we head downstairs. Everyone is already sat down waiting, we take our seats and start eating.

"So did you hear, Fletcher got chosen by the scouts!" Tim cheers and we all congratulate him, apart from me and they notice.

"Aw, Lewis I'm so sorry I didn't realise."

"It's fine really, he deserved it." I say, I should be happy for him.

"Lewis It's obvious you're pissed." He scoffs.

" I'm not." I say.

"Alright then, why don't we go camping this weekend." He suggest.

"Sure, It will be fun" I say.

The parents all nod the Roxy speaks up.

"Oooo, yes can I come please." 

"No way." Fletcher says.

"Fletcher!" Rosie says hitting hi in the shoulder.

"Actually, I think Roxy should go and you can all bring one man tents, we have some in the garage. And you two still owe Roxy for her injury." My mums says, smirking at Roxy.

Me and Fletcher roll our eyes. I mean I wouldn't mind Roxy coming.

Sorry for all the dialogue in this bit i didn't know what to write