Stupid Puck

*Roxy's pov*

It's 5:00 in the morning and I'm currently getting ready to go to hockey practice with the boys, who are waiting in the car, I rifle through my bag trying to find an outfit for the day, after chucking everything out I find something decent enough to wear. A pair of denim shorts and a pink ruched top, I also grab my north face coat to wear when we get to the rink.

 A pair of denim shorts and a pink ruched top, I also grab my north face coat to wear when we get to the rink

my fit ^^^

It's about a fifteen minute drive to the rink, practice starts at six, once we arrive I head to the café to get breakfast, while Fletcher and Lewis get ready. I order pancakes and a coffee, after eating I head down to find a seat to watch their practice. 

They've been playing for about twenty minutes and I'm sat on my phone occasionally looking up. I get bored quick. I'm watching Lewis shout orders, It's his job as captain, as there're currently training for when a group of scouts come to pick one off the team to join their national team in America, everyone wants the spot.

 Baker's just about to score in one of the drills, so I go to stand closer to watch. He swings his hockey stick up to hit, the puck hit's the goals post then everything goes blurry, my head hurts and I can't seem to stand up. I sit down on a nearby chair, clutching my head, tears stream down my face, then I'm being carried somewhere by someone, whoever it is they smell good.

                                                                                    ***

I don't know how long it's been since I got knocked out by that stupid puck but I'm now sitting on a bench in the changing room, I holding ice on my head, the traces of blood on my fingers have been cleaned and I'm wearing a warm grey hoodie, Everly written in the corner. Shit. I'm wearing Lewis' hoodie. 

" Finally, you're awake!" Fletcher says coming over.

"Mhm." I mutter.

"Oh my god, you're okay, i feel terrible I'm so sorry Roxy." Baker says rushing over putting an arm round my shoulder.

"I also got you this, while the nurse was seeing you." He hands me a bar of Cadbury's.

"Oh um yeah thanks. Wait what a nurse." I blurt.

"Mhm, Lewis insisted, he was really worried." Kai adds.

Everyone nods. Lewis was worried, maybe I'm not just Fletcher's annoying little sister.

"If you're wondering where he is, he's gone to get you some water and something to clean the cut, even though the nurse already has but when Lewis wants to do something he will." Baker sighs rolling his eyes, reading my mind.

"Don't worry though, you've only got a small teeny tiny concussion." 

"Add you may look  like and egg for a bit." Fletcher teases. Ugh.

I hit him the chest, their coach walks in yapping about how practice will carry on and yelling at Baker for hitting me with the puck.

                                                                                            ***

It's been a while since everyone went back out onto the ice. Just then Lewis walks in holding a medical bag.

"Lewis, seriously I'm fine i swear." I protest.

"Ok, fine just drink this and let me clean the cut." He says, handing me a bottle of water and getting out a sterilised wipe. 

Lifting it to my forehead and carefully wiping at the cut. Ow. He's so concentrated, my eyes travel down his perfectly shaped face, his perfectly blue eyes, his perfectly blonde hair and his perfectly pink lips. His lips, oh his lips, how i would die to feel them. Shut up Roxy, what are you on about. 

"Right, all done. You should probably head home and rest." He says, helping me up.

"I can drive you, then come round later."

"Sure." I agree grabbing my stuff.

" I agree grabbing my stuff