FINALLY GOT CONVINCED

As the day passed by she got more sicker. People in that time could sustain without food and water for many days as there was a big crisis of that and no technology was available like now. But she was from the present and wasn’t used to this. The king was surprised by her sickness and felt bad. He then asked the best doctor from that time to check her. For the last two days he couldn’t sleep. Her eyes light blue eyes, her sweet smell, her blonde hair, her fair rose pink skin and her cute face seemed to take away his mind all the time. A girl who was Totally unknown and not from their country, he thought. But then accepted the fact that maybe the god has send her for good. She was then brought  to the palace and got checked by the doctor. The doctor said

“She’s totally fine and healthy as I may claim. But she's a little different from us. Her body is weak and does not suit the environment here. Well I cannot describe it or something but she seems to be a little different. Anyways I have given some medicines to her to take it on time so ask your maid to give it to her on time. And if she regains her consciousness then bring some food to her and something which is light and healthy.”

He listened to the doctor and was somehow happy. And said

“If she really can’t remember anything from her past life then we will give her a new life. She will be known as Nefertari which means the most beautiful one among them, beloved by Mut”

Everyone looked shocked at him. He then again looked at her and then left. Something about her always make her more attractive and he could not stop falling for her.

Soon she recovered and started to habituate herself in that environment. She was still in the thoughts that how is it even possible. In her thoughts

“It was just a normal painting,  many people’s must have touched it but why is it that I was the only one. Then also I saw my parents on the picture does that mean that they are also here. The king wouldn’t let me go anywhere so tonight I’ll run from here to find my parents.”

Just saying that she turned around and the king was there. The king gets closer to her and said

“So now you have fully recovered so now you’ll be my personal assistant and you’ll always be around me so that I can keep an eye on you.”

She nodded as she didn’t wanted to make a chaos before the very night. She then followed him to his court. Everyone stood up as he entered and he would go and sit on the chair of the king. She was asked to stand beside him. She stood quite behind him. Some people came to him with different different ideas about making a palace. Seemed like that the king was planning to make a new strong palace. She looked at all those designs from the behind and one of them took her interest. The king was confused so he looked at her and asked her to choose. She then replied.

“That one, that one seemed to be more attractive as well as strong. It’s textiles are also very good. This will be the best. And the way it is designed I can guarantee that people will be able to see it even after thousand years.”

He smiled and asked other’s to work on it under her surveillance. She was somewhat sad about this fact as she planned to run from there. Time passed and people in their country visited the palace and talked about there problems and she was given the chance to solve them. At the end of the day everyone praised that she was with a bright brain and she’s very intelligent. Then he moved to the dining hall and asked the other maids to bring them food. The king asked her to sit beside him and have dinner with him. She does as he says. After their dinner was done he asked the maids to guide her to a new room he had chosen for her.

She followed the maids and found herself in a big room. The room was decorated with very expensive and beautiful things. It was specially designed for her by the king. She was more sadder now. But she was determined to leave that place tonight. The maids had left and she waited beside the window for the perfect timing.

Hours passed and then she planned to leave the room. She saw that the guards outside her room were already asleep. With cat paws she moved out and started to find the direction out. She was yet new and as the palace was real big so it was very tough to find the way out. She walked by the corridors and suddenly she herd some footsteps. She looked and saw some shadows coming by she turned around and saw a door and entered the room. The room was dark and there was no light. She thought that she was finally safe and alone so she murmured

“This place is just same as a prison. Since the very day I step on this place everyone is surrounding me and none one would leave me alone. Who can tell them that I’m just here to find my parents”

A hand from behind pulled her closer by the waist. And said with a deep voice

“So you haven’t forgotten your memories just pretend to be like this. Do you think that I the king of this place can’t do it for you or do I seem to be really very cruel to you”

He said with a slight cold voice as he hold her closer by the waist. She could now feel the cold surrounding and that she was found out by the king himself. His voice can make anyone fall for him…………

 His voice can make anyone fall for him…………

Truth can never be hidden

Truth can never be hidden. To know more about what happened next and how the king treats her after finding herself lying to him follow me and vote my story. Every little effort can encourage me to continue. Thank you………