Those Sorrowful Days

A news is flashing over the screen again and again. A little girl staring at the Television and seeing the news of her parents disappearance. Confused she holds on her favourite toy and cries out the tear of pain, maybe the ultimate pain. Her parents were the most famous EGYPTOLOGIST and for the last six months they were on a mission to find something. Occasionally when she had a day off from school she used to visit her parents research area. But today was different. When they were out to find that anonymous thing they seemed to disappear. Some thought they ran away and some thought maybe they are dead and some thought they have lost their way. For many months there were search teams  and they continued to search them but nothing was found rather than a painting of the Egyptian era. Which later got the title of the oldest painting in the world. Amazingly that painting was very similar to the child but she alwas used to stay away from that painting. After this incident she was sent to an orphanage in America and thus she had to shift from egypt to America. She later on earned the position of the youngest EGYPTOLOGIST Sophia. Till the age of 18 she had to live in America but after that she came back to Egypt for an expenditure. She knew that there was something between the painting and her parents. She insisted to visit the MEMORIAL where there was the painting. At the she left for the MEMORIAL and found herself DUMBFOUNDED by looking at the painting as she saw that the painting was still the same and was like new. She slowly got closer to the painting and suddenly noticed that somewhere in the corner of the painting among many people’s there were two similar faces, it was her mom and dad. She touched the painting and suddenly everything stopped, she looked around herself and found that everything was paused. Suddenly she felt a cold breeze touching her ears and a slight sound around her saying “You’re the chosen one”. The roof over her head and the base suddenly started to collapse and everything turned dark. She felt dizzy and fall on the floor. With the fading eyes she saw two people around on a camel coming towards her and that she was lying on the floor or maybe on sand………..

 With the fading eyes she saw two people around on a camel coming towards her and that she was lying on the floor or maybe on sand………

To know what happened next follow me and add my story on the reading list. Also vote if you don’t mind…..